$1,000.00 Best-Looking Certified Master Inspector Vehicle Contest.

Good mileage but if they are crappy in the snow I don’t want it. Thought about going with a midsized truck like a Tahoe or ford ranger. I always feel like I am cramming myself into those though.:slight_smile:

A Pt or a HHR cruiser could not work here.

Nick,

Do you have a high resolution vector graphic you can post so we can get vinyl printed/applied instead of applying a sticker? I just did my new 2014 Kia Soul two days ago. I will take pics soon. She’s sexy!

PS… With all my gear in back I’m getting 28 per gallon. Tank is a bit over 14 gallons.

If they have one I want it as well. When I redo my truck in the next couple of years I would like to integrate it into the wrap.

You should be able to apply it right on top of your wrap right now.

I can but it will likely peel. I would rather integrate it. It will look better as well laying flat on the truck.

I would stop by and see what the vinyl guys have to say. I don’t think it will peal unless your wrap does.

This logo will outlast a wrap if applied correctly.

Nathan Susdorf… nice tailgate on that truck (post #35).

Well it sure is not spring.

Billy I have been thinking for a long time about going with a Soul next.
How is it ?

The way my sportage runs as a 2001 model is amazing making me a Kia fan.

They say the 2014 has more cargo room and would my 24 little giant type ladder fit in the hatch ? [can alway lower the passenger seat].

Hope you went Black or White as the green looks sea sick.

I love it. I don’t know if your 24 ft ladder will fit in the hatch (not sure how small it folds down to) take it down to a dealer and find out that’s how I did it. Drive one… you will not go back. Lots of room in the back (with seats down) and in the driver/front passenger area.

This fit in so well with my recent photo LOL

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1966787_10153939310565290_2074368948_n.jpg

So check’s in the mail? :smiley:

Here’s mine

I like Bobby it looks really clean.

Bobby, that is awesome.

Lots of nice rides guys! My HHR has served me well, not for everyone but it has been a great “Inspectormobile”.

CMI HHR.jpg

CMI HHR3.jpg

CMI HHR2.jpg

Wow, that red pops.

Robert… the HHR looks great!