$1.3 billion lottery and growing

Need a 200 ton license for that baby. :slight_smile:

I never do. But I think I might buy 2.

Gosh if I won I could get rid of my PC-486 and get a pentium. Get a new camera to replace my Sony Mavica and polaroid; and maybe upgrade my windows 95.

Goats have feelings too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfeEq-nrfTU

Translation…

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/04fc682fca0eca412170f766300d7b2feee980.jpg

You-sick-bastard!

loooollllllllllll a lil JIF please.

If the odds are 292M to one does that mean someone can buy all 292M combos and win over a billion dollars?

True. I’m not greedy. I’d still rather take a $10 shot at let’s call it a million $ over an even money payback. Nope haven’t gotten my ticket yet but it’ll only be a ticket when I do. Don’t like gambling on things I have no influence over.

According to CNBC you need to buy 175,223,510 tickets to cover every combo. The suggest that it would take about 5 years to have them all printed.

…and cost 1/3rd of a Billion $$ to purchase… so why bother… you would probably still lose! :mrgreen:

Taking into account taxes and the potential for a split prize there’s a great possibility it would be a losing endeavor.

Exactly!

That would be one way to make sure you win.
Then hope that there are no other winners that you have to split the pot with.

Even though I know I will not win. At least I can buy a dream for a few days :slight_smile:

5 quick pick
5 I let the Wife and Daughter pick the numbers.

I think i will buy property both sides and across from Mikey and make a Hillary and Bernie campaign headquarters .

I am driving to state line to buy tickets after this afternoons inspection. Drinks on me if I win.

Yeah if I get a Billion + I will run for Pres :slight_smile: Fix this country for sure.

If i got i Billion I would not worry about anything , but living in middle a large acreage property . Piss on everything else .lol

I would likely purchase a mountain somewhere in the U.S. first.

Then I would design a self-sustaining community with people I felt comfortable with.

The object would be to have a self sufficient, defend-able mountain and to not stand out as a source for food or defenses. The food would be co planted with the native vegetation in as many places as possible but to the common man would not stand out as cultivated food. At least 2 safe sources of water would be ideal. Basically a modern commune but without all the Peace, love and happiness stuff, just folks that want to be fairly self sufficient as a community. I feel that it takes at least that for folks to live fairly happy.

Any prepper types in Florida or those interested in starting shoot me an email at meekerindustries@gmail.com as I am starting the process of orginizating a Florida group of like minded people.

They already have.