1-day Mobile Home and Intro to Commercial Insp. course, Myrtle Beach, SC, Sept 23.

http://sc.nachi.org/myrtlebeach/events.html

Hi to all,

Just a date correction, Nick posted the 23rd, but the correct date is the one on the website of the 29th.

I will be doing a 4 hour manufactured housing course, and a 4 hour Introduction to Commercial property inspection course.

These courses will cover areas not taught by the inspection schools and will allow members to expand their services.

Regards

Gerry

manufactured-housing (Small).jpg

CommercialInspectionCourse (Small).jpg

I want to go!

Blaine, grab your clubs and come with me :smiley:

Alternatively I am talking to Dennis at the Orlando chapter about doing the same presentation there in Oct.

Regards

Gerry

Hey, Gerry, anytime you want to carry that pkg up to CDA / Spokane before the snow flies, let me know.
I also have a 2400+ RE database to tap!

Hi Russell,

I’ll give you a call to discuss that, maybe we can squeeze something in before your polar winter starts :wink:

Any good cheese shops up there?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards

Gerry

Hi Gerry,
How about the the Atlanta Area.

Hey. How about everyone here coming to Myrtle Beach!? Plenty of golf, night clubs and women:D .

I’m looking forward to the class Gerry. Thanks bro!

Hi Louis,

Earl Beahm and I discussed bringing a 2 day training seminar to Atlanta just yesterday, we are both keen to do something up their.

Watch for an announcement from Earl.

Regards

Gerry

I agree with Shane, Myrtle Beach is a hell of a nice place to spend a few days, come up for the training spend the weekend there lets have some fun with it.

Regards

Gerry

Hi to all,

Here’s a reminder, this event is only a week away

See Y’all there

Gerry