111-Acre Ranch. I'll finance it for you with nothing down. $1,099 per month

I’m selling my 111-Acre Ranch: $1,099 per month.

You have to invest in hard assets that benefit from inflation. Wyoming ranches are being bought up because they aren’t making any more land. Wyoming air is clean, it’s sunny, and the cost of living is low.

These ranches I have for sale are ideally located for antelope hunting. They are on level ground and come with all mineral and water rights.

Climate change is making Wyoming warmer and the snow is melting earlier in the Spring each year.

This area of Wyoming is the perfect place to escape nuclear, environmental, and economic disaster.

Bring your horses, your ATVs, your camper. It’s a prepper’s dream.

Wyoming has no personal income tax, no estate or inheritance tax, no tax on retirement income, no corporate income tax, no gross receipts tax on businesses, a low sales tax, and a low property tax.

You can build a house (2 homes per deed), a cabin, tiny home, or whatever you want there - almost no regulations.

A great inflation hedge.

The ranches are less than an hour from Laramie (Wyoming’s third largest city), two hours to Casper and Cheyenne (Wyoming’s largest cities), three hours to Denver International Airport, and within walking distance to my 287-acre ranch (also for sale).

Watch this live YouTube feed of downtown Laramie .

Here is an article about Elon Musk’s Starlink Broadband in Wyoming .

Wyoming is home to amazing parks including: Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Fossil Butte, Devils Tower, Bighorn Canyon, and Fort Laramie. 55% of Wyoming is public land or parks.

I am offering 100% seller financing with no credit check, zero down, no closing costs, no fees and no prepayment penalties. More about me.

It’s time to get your own “Middle of Nowhere.”

• Street Address: 9 Count Fleet Drive, Rock River, WY
  • Net Acres: 111.21 (4,844,308 square feet)
  • Taxes: $300.24/year
  • You can build up to two homes on this property or cabins, tiny homes, or whatever you want there - almost no regulations.
  • The perfect place to escape nuclear, environmental, and economic disaster
  • A hard-asset hedge against inflation
  • Wyoming has no personal income tax, no estate or inheritance tax, no tax on retirement income, no corporate income tax, no gross receipts tax on businesses, a low sales tax, and a low property tax
  • Price: $ 166,500
    Contact Nick at (720) 272-8578 or gromicko@msn.com