16 Tools Every Home Owner Needs

Want to help out a home buyer…toolbox

…especially a First-Time Home buyer?

Share with him / her this list of 16 tools that every homeowner needs.

Clink the link ~ http://sherlock-inspections.com/595-2/

I didn’t see Flex Seal or a can of spray foam. This is a great idea - ensuring homeowners do the work, instead of professionals, so home inspectors earn their keep & have plenty of work with all the stuff to document when the house gets inspected :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure I would have wire cutters on the list.

I had a neighbor call me a few years back because he was in his basement one Sunday afternoon and saw a wire that he didn’t think went to anything. For some reason he cut it, turned out many outlets, including refrigerator and a few lights were on circuit. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but definitely shaken. Still don’t know what was going through his head before he cut it? Wasn’t finishing basement or doing any work down there.

Not sure I would have wire cutters on the list.

I had a neighbor call me a few years back because he was in his basement one Sunday afternoon and saw a wire that he didn’t think went to anything. For some reason he cut it, turned out many outlets, including refrigerator and a few lights were on circuit. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but definitely shaken. Still don’t know what was going through his head before he cut it? Wasn’t finishing basement or doing any work down there.