I have figured out the rep system!

If a three greenie gives you a green then it is worth way more points than if a James Bushart gives you one.IE:

Greenie from BK 9 points Greenie from someone with next to no points 2 points. However, the reds are always 1-2 points each as far as I can tell.:roll:

OK, I will ask.

Todd, really, who cares :mrgreen:

The only thing I don’t agree with is, if you are going to give a red box, then you should have to sign your name to it…

I have only gotten one red from someone who was man enough to sign his name, thanks Brian :slight_smile: Your greens have out weighed that one red :slight_smile:

I sign all of mine as you all know…

I’ve never given a red.

If I want to call you out, I’ll do it in public. I don’t need to hide behind an anonymous red box.

If I DID however, I’d at least spell my expletives correctly! :cool:

J. Hagarty…I hardly ever check the greenie thingy…and I am just curious here…since you and I have never directly communicated, and as far as I know I have never pooh-poohed any of your posts, I was wondering why you gave me a browny earlier this month…? Could this have been an honest mistake? Did you confuse me with someone else? Out of curiosity, I went back and checked the thread of the post in question, and for the life of me I can’t figure it out. You said, “back atcha”…but that couldn’t be correct, as I have never even participated in the greenie brownie reddy thingy, and have given no one any colors whatsoever. Please explain, and I will accept whatever you say.

Well, just to prove my point I received two more red’s from this post for some reason. And, no, they did not sign their name…

LOL…I got a red for saying I don’t give reds.

Needless to say it was anonymous. I get the feeling if a name was required to post reds, the amount of them would drop exponentially!

I do not know what you are referencing…

The current “Reputation” system allows one to remain anonymous as well as signing someone elses name to a post…

Sorry I can not offer any explanation as to what may have happened.

Same here

Anonymous Red Box received for this thread…

Hell, I got 2 reds for my post explaining the system. Go figure.:roll:

Apparently, the system is flawed!:mrgreen:

Well I got four red and a grey, so I guess I win :slight_smile:

I also got a few greens, thanks guys for trying to even it out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the greenie.:cool:

I am kinda curios as to who in the hell is C.D?

I see you you in my Control panel, but I have no idea who you are…?

PM me.:mrgreen: