2010 U.S. Member of the Year - place your votes!

Bob:

The award will be presented to any iNACHI member selected based on exceptional contributions to the iNACHI Association, fellow members, and their individual local community in the following areas:

I. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of iNACHI.
II. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.
III. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the iNACHI organization to fulfill its mission.

The nominations and supporting documentation are posted in the first 7 or so posts of this thread. Use your own judgment as to their accuracy. If you need further clarification or support, I suggest you contact the original nominators or request their input on this thread. I’m sure it will be helpful to all members in making an educated decision. The awards committee decided to post all nominations this year without bias. They appear as they were received. We want the general membership to decided on “The best of the best” based upon the nominations and your own personal experience/view of the nominees and utilizing the award criteria as follows:

iNACHI U.S. Member of the YEAR

Article 1 – Introduction

The iNACHI U.S. Member of the Year program was created to publicly recognize a U.S. iNACHI member for superior performance during the calendar year, January 1st thru December 10th.

Article 2 – Description of the Program

The award will be presented to any iNACHI member selected based on exceptional contributions to the iNACHI Association, fellow members, and their individual local community in the following areas:

I. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of iNACHI.
II. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.
III. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the iNACHI organization to fulfill its mission.

The iNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of this award.

Article 3 – Eligibility

I. All U.S. members of the iNACHI Association are eligible. (Employees, officers, directors, staff, and members who have been compensated are not eligible).

II. Members that have been Nominated and received an Award will not be eligible for the same Award in the same Category Nomination.

Article 4 – Submission Guidelines

Entries are for the period of January 1st thru December 10th of any given year.

Deadline for submission of nominations is set for December 10th of each year.

Candidates are nominated by any group, committee, or member of the iNACHI organization by forwarding a letter or email to the iNACHI Awards Committee with all supporting documentation and recommendations. All submissions received will be considered. Those lacking substantiate supporting documentation may be returned to the submitter for further documentation, verification, or clarification.

Which leads back to my generic comment…
Can we start a real discussion here?

“Beyond the call of duty” What the heck does that mean?
Is this from an old Army movie?
What is the duty to which that refers?
I have seen no posting of opinion on these candidates other than the nominations.
I want to hear stories about these guys beyond posts on the forum or is that the only criteria.?

Are Real Estate agents, “excuse me, used house salesman” considered colleagues?

Don’t ask me… ask the nominator. :wink:

I simply posted the nomination as it was received.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I voted for the nominee with True Grit:wink:

Have you voted yet there is still time

“True Grit”?
There is only one Marshal Rooster Cogburn and Jeff Bridges ain’t it.

I voted

Please, all Members, Take a few minutes to vote for our 2010 U.S. Member of the Year. :slight_smile:

James Bushart’s outspoken posts for the benefits of most speaks for itself!

All the best to all,

I voted:)voted.jpg

It’s not hard , you first have to see it . I like Jim for saying it like it is !

I voted as well Bob, like you though I think I voted for the member who did the least amount of damage? I guess I’m a fault, I could’ve nominated someone.

I’d also like to see some form of mass notification to the entire iNACHI membership, example email notification. The only way you can vote is if you log onto the MB. Only 70 have voted. Only a few hundred members log on.

But it is what it is. Advanced congrats to the winner.

I agree that more notification or some type of encouragement system should be set up.
This is a web based club however so you would think this type of activity would have more life to it.

Vote is in.
Last presidential election I got a sticker for voting.
Are you guys handing out I voted logos LOL

Seriously congratulations to whomever wins
While I may not agree or like some of the things these nominees do, and was shocked by a few that were nominated I think each of you do your best in contributing to the membership that is appreciated.

John just copy the picture and replace your avatar to show you voted.
Picture is in Doug’s post or you can get it from my post #33
O

Just one day left folks!
While you’re attending the Christmas party and giveaways… don’t forget to place your votes! :slight_smile:

Please everyone vote and take active participation in NACHI.
Looks like Dan will win so far so early congrats.
Every name here is a good member in my book.
My personal vote went to Jim Bushart because of his leaving and coming back as a phoenix in this association.
Yes he is abrasive at times which hurt the votes but he is passionate about our profession while showing he will jump in and fight all over the internet to defend other members .
Anytime others ask for his help on the web he is there putting his heart and soul in to research as a weapon for the cause.
Everyone on the list got some votes so there is no shame and I hope next year we find a way to get this honor the marketing it needs .