2021 General Discussions

barefoot in the snow.

1 Like

I am sure that was a sight to be seen, barefoot, with holes in his pants, and wearing his sister’s pink earmuffs kicking the snowbanks all the way to school. :smiley:

1 Like

I must have been a lucky one, I just grabbed a couple of eggs from the chicken house and got a couple of pencils from the store across the road, and then jumped on the school bus for a 20-mile ride. LOL

2 Likes

1 Like

Got one toy on Christmas.
New shoes for Easter.
Ate what was put on the dinner table or you didn’t have supper.

5 Likes

I did have to wear my sister’s sparkly eye glasses bow on one side because mine broke. We had to make do with what we had.
Boy, did I get a ribbing from this one trouble maker in the drinking fountain line. And he kept it up until I subtly kneed him in the groin and helped him sit down asking if he didn’t feel very good? He never said anything after that. I grew up with lots of brothers.

5 Likes

You should switch to Pepsi …I no longer get dividends from coke…

2 Likes

Can’t forget to helping the old man before getting on the bus for school.
Getting my butt kicked when I could not do what the hired hands were doing at 14 years old, while working on a house or potato barn.
Yep, this all fits in.

5 Likes

Are you full yet? well here is something to ponder. :smiley:

4 Likes

Food for thought.

NEVER before an inspection!

chili

5 Likes

Best way to test the toilets.

5 Likes

Nah, you want to test with solids not liquids… :flushed: I know, TMI.

4 Likes

I grew up like that but with RC Cola

2 Likes

Did you put peanuts in the bottle, after a few swallows, and then drink and eat it? It was great!

3 Likes

Nope never tried that, but now you got me intrigued :thinking:

3 Likes

chili

Need the right chaser

4 Likes

The salt water air! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plumbing 101

3 Likes

Plumbing 102…

4 Likes

I was working on a house and I went to the basement to get something and the plumber was face to up against the wall and I asked him what he was doing, and he said I am pissing, he had his dick in the waste pipe that was going through the concrete wall taking a piss, LOL

4 Likes