2021 General Discussions

I have not received one of these scam messages for my inspection business but I know it’s coming. I also own a personal training gym in Houston and I get an almost exact message from scammers monthly trying to buy personal training sessions for their 3 daughters, 4 days a week. Nobody would ever spend that kind of money ($240 a day) for that but they are sure ready for me to take their credit card info with some convoluted scheme for doing so. I’ve been getting them for many years and used to play the game for fun… Total waste of time, now I just call them out from the get go and in not so nice of words, tell them to go take a hike.

Welcome to our forum, Jeff!..Enjoy! :smile:

1 Like

What do you think about an award, could be monthly, for featured Home Inspector Websites?
Might even include a gift card.

3 Likes

Interesting idea.

2 Likes

Said the person that first stated "Let’s call it a ‘Pet Rock’ "

We never know where it may go… :wink:

1 Like

Ha…Ha…Ha…got ya!

1 Like

Seems legitimate! Should I click the link.

1 Like

Sure, what can go wrong? :grinning:

2 Likes

I am 230 years old. George Washington commissioned me. Who am I? :thinking:

2 Likes

Portland Head Light

3 Likes

That was too easy. I will try another time again with something more challenging. :grinning:
download (21)

4 Likes

Ok Scott I’m going here next weds for my 30 wedding anniversary, where am I going

2 Likes

Congrats on finding someone to put up with you that long!! :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks Jeffrey, I new someone from MN would jump on this right away, 30 years seems like forever :laughing::laughing::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Try 49, LOL :wink: :joy:
Well, I might as well post a picture too. :laughing: :smile:

73321696_10214563976722422_6751512121990709248_n

9 Likes

Marcel good for you, I will catch up as we are good together 49 thats just awesome

6 Likes

My parents passed away last year. They were married 74 yrs and 11 months.

12 Likes

Nice, Congratulations on your 30th anniversary, Have fun!! :grinning: I have also found someone to put up with me. It is 43 years for me in September. I can’t be all that bad, JJ.

9 Likes

We’ve got 29 years but married a little later, in life, than most.

11 Likes

27 years for us in a couple weeks.

10 Likes