2021 General Discussions

This is in my backyard. I will go and throw the boat in the water and float around, Water pounding on the bottom of the boat, seagulls squawking, waves crashing on the rocks, Peaceful.
download (1)
Wells Harbor.

3 Likes

You made good choices.

2 Likes

Acadia National park is nice to visit. If you like hiking, try the precipice trail. That will scare the shit out of you, especially when you are climbing over the lip to the summit.
download (2)
You don’t want to wear your loafers on this trail, Lol

You know Bean boots have a lifetime warranty. They could put those in a museum. They are nice boots. I have a pair that is around 20 years old.

Not any more Scott;
L.L. Bean’s outdoor gear — including its signature Bean Boots prized by campers and hipsters alike — is no longer guaranteed for life . In a letter to customers Friday morning, the company said it has updated its return policy to give customers one year to return purchases, with a receipt. 2018

2 Likes

This was the headquarters for Longeberger Basket Co. in Newark Ohio. They closed and now the building just sold to become a luxury resort.
Basket

4 Likes

My wife was into those expensive baskets for a while. Have 5 or 6 floating around the house some where. Some improvement, she’s not a basket case anymore.

3 Likes

Like they say “gone to hell in a bread basket” huh! Joe.

4 Likes

download (1)

3 Likes

Go Sox, Red Sox win!!

2 Likes

Wow, That was a long game, but a win!!
images (17)

3 Likes