203K Inspections

I am a newer inspector here in fl I am looking into the 203 K inspection due to all the problem with some of the foreclose house here. Is there a program out there to help in the pricing of the work that needs to be done on a property.

Thanks for your help
BLT Home Inspector

Do a search on the board there was some good info not to long ago.

Here’s 2 links to get you started:
Submit this form: http://www.hud.gov/offices/adm/hudclips/forms/files/92563.pdf

The information must be submitted to:

        **Department of Housing and Urban Development**

** Office of Single Family Housing**
** Attn: Valuation Branch**
451 7th Street, SW, Suite 9270, **
** Washington, DC 20410

** Telephone Number: 202-708-2121**