NEXT STEPS for InterNACHI® Members (free webinar)

next steps webinar internachi members

Free Webinar:

NEXT STEPS for InterNACHI® Members

Tuesday, April 19, 2022
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EDT

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Learn what STEPS to do NEXT as an InterNACHI® Member. We will discuss what every member should do next in order to get trained, certified, and operate a profitable successful home inspection company. We'll talk about marketing, business, prices, software, real estate agents, website, and everything else you'd like to talk about. Bring your questions. It's free, live, and open to everyone.

2 Likes

next steps for internachi inspectors members webinar
NEXT STEPS for InterNACHI® Members

Tuesday, April 19, 2022
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EDT

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Learn what STEPS to do NEXT as an InterNACHI® Member. We will discuss what every member should do next in order to get trained, certified, and operate a profitable successful home inspection company. We’ll talk about marketing, business, prices, software, real estate agents, website, and everything else you’d like to talk about. Bring your questions. It’s free, live, and open to everyone.

4 Likes

More than 200 registered! Should be a great webinar.
Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 12.25.11 PM
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

2 Likes

278 members registered so far!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Video recording is now available.

1 Like

Slides (which include links to resources) are now available at the bottom of Next Steps for InterNACHI® Members - Free Home Inspector Webinar.

1 Like

These slides have been so helpful! Thank you! I recently passed my Florida license and wasn’t sure what the next steps were or where to start. You really have thought of everything! So impressed. Thank you again!

1 Like

You’re welcome, @dhalford2.

Wow Ben That was a top of the line webinar Thank You for all that information it did really change my perspective about Home Inspections

Welcome to our forum, Mauricio!..enjoy participating. :smiley: