Paint Bucket Step Stool

Don’t Do It.:frowning:

I didn’t like the old color of those shoes:D :smiley:

Next time use the empty one

You got off lucky…i had a friend do that with a 5 gal bucket of black cut back (asphalt) adhesive…no garden hose was going to clean that off!!!

I did that once! Once is all it takes to remember the next time you get lazy to run and find a step ladder. Ruined a perfectly good pair of Doc Martin work shoes.

Brian,
lol, now you know something down deep inside told you what was gonna happen. I have been there so many times but I always figure…just this once I’ll get away with it and nothing bad will happen. That there is funny…I don’t care who you are.:smiley:

I laughed pretty hard and snapped the picture. Then like the dumbass I am I walked to the hose bib to rinse off. Of course now I left paint footprints across the driveway. I probably spent 20 minutes cleaning up. Then finished the HI barefoot. :slight_smile:

That’s a classic!:stuck_out_tongue:

Now that is something I would have like to have seen first hand. LOL

Marcel :smiley: :slight_smile:

Some of life’s funniest moments are when you can laugh at yourself. We all do stuff like this from time to time, but most won’t ever admit to it.

BS, you were looking for an excuse to take a picture of those legs.(but please don’t do it again) :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

So this is where “smooth move exlax” was derived

Gotta love a guy that takes the BLUES in stride…at least for another 45 minutes

:smiley:

Brian, I think he was looking at the legs of the Female Client and lost control and stepped into the bucket. Don’t let him fool you. ha. ha. :mrgreen:

That’s what it was, Brian, wasn’t it.?:wink:

Marcel :slight_smile:

Too funny Brian!

Thanks for the laugh.:slight_smile:
ohh… and I’m laughing with you!:stuck_out_tongue:

nice

Yeah, he shows 'em off a lot. I rode with him one day for inspections, it was all I could do to keep the waiters away from him at lunchtime:roll:

:smiley: :wink:

Really, Bri, that’s a hoot of a story!! Sunbaked driveways, musta been an Aw$hit moment, seeing that mess!