Hi all, I am looking for some opinions on why someone would wire a bunch of double boxes with 3 prong horizontal outlets all at ceiling height and randomly throughout a mold infested basement.
The house has been vacant for 3 years (forclosure) and has an extensive mold issue. There was a sauna room and steam room noted in the basement as well. So my first thought was that the moisture issue was induced by them. But as I think about the wiring I’m now left wondering if it was setup for hydroponics. I’m a virging when it comes to finding drug labs so any insight would be greatly appreciated.