Unlimited email forwarding and domain registration from Grassfrog Technologies.

*Grassfrog Technologies is pleased to announce that we now offer FREE unlimited email forwarding and FREE domain registration for NACHI members with every home inspection web site ordered. This is a savings of $50 on top of our already low prices.

Visit www.homeinspectionwebsite.com](http://www.homeinspectionwebsite.com) for more information on our products and services.

Thanks,*
*Roberta Dulay
Grassfrog Technologies, LLC
www.grassfrog.com](http://www.grassfrog.com)www.homeinspectionwebsite.com](http://www.homeinspectionwebsite.com)
303-258-0333 (24/7 voice mail service)
303-582-5000 (direct line, M-F 10 am - 5 pm MST, and by appt.)

Grassfrog Technologies LLC is pleased to offer three different web site plans with pricing exclusively for NACHI members. From our Basic web site service which is the most affordable home inspection website plan available in the industry to our Advanced Services package which includes customization and full service search engine optimization services, NACHI and InterNACHI members can now select the plan to meet their marketing goals and budgets.

Grassfrog Technologies still offers more free services to NACHI members than any other independent vendor in the industry, including free report hosting, search engine optimization services, DNS forwarding, domain registration, email forwarding and more. For more information on our products and services, please visit www.homeinspectionwebsite.com.

Traditionally, home inspectors have more time in the fall and winter to focus on marketing their business. With more and more home buyers and realtors using the Internet every day, your web site is an important component of your marketing mix.

Did you know that NACHI runs the 3 largest lead generating tools in the home inspection industry? And NACHI home inspectors with websites get more leads from InspectorSeek, InspectorLocator and FindAnInspector than anyone else! If you do not yet have your website up and running, you could be losing out on business leads to other inspectors in your area who do have a web presence.

Grassfrog Technologies LLC offers professional home inspection websites for NACHI members for only $50 plus hosting. As a special incentive to get you started, for a limited time we are offering 10% off your website set-up, and 10% off ***any ***annual hosting package. To take advantage of these special savings, please visit www.homeinspectionwebsite.com/fallspecial.php. This offer expires 9/30/06.

We invite you to shop around and compare prices - we believe that you will find that Grassfrog offers the most bang for your buck, with more website services available to NACHI members at the best prices around. Plus we offer many free services to NACHI members including online report hosting, search engine optimization, and more. Check the NACHI discussion boards to see what other NACHI members have to say about our services and those of our competitors.

If you have any questions regarding our products or services, please contact me at the email address listed below.

Regards,

Roberta

They are cheaper than GoDaddy!

Spam

LOL, definitely spam.

apparantly not…I reported it yesterday.

Jeff

I saw that.
So why is it still here?

Simple…

Look at the section it was posted in. (This is what the section is for).

Look at who posted it. (Who has the balls to moderate Nick)?

I deleted it. Email me if you see any spam fastreply@nachi.org

Thanks.
They were trying to ride the frog.Looks like they croaked.:slight_smile:

It would help if you deleted your quote of them, Bob…

Done