Free Admission to IR/INFO Conference

Dear All:

Several leading manufacturers of infrared imagers will be exhibiting at next week’s IR/INFO Conference in Orlando, FL. Admission to the Exhibitor Showcase is FREE for all NACHI members!

Showcase hours are as follows:

Sunday, January 10: 3 pm to 5 pm
Monday, January 11: 8 am to 5 pm
Tuesday, January 12: 8 am to 12 noon

This is an excellent opportunity to see the latest technology and to test drive a wide variety of cameras and make side-by-side comparisons all in one place.

Infraspection Institute will also be presenting a Short Course titled, Starting, Marketing, & Managing an Infrared Consulting Firm on Tuesday afternoon. This course is a must-see for anyone looking to expand their infrared inspection business and truly unlock the earning potential of an infrared camera. All IR/INFO short courses are free to full conference attendees. For single-day visitors, course admission can be purchased for $99.

For more information on IR/INFO, please call 609-239-4788 or visit us online at: www.irinfoconference.com.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the info. I REALLY…I’ll say that again REALLY wish I could attend but will actually be on vacation over the IR/INFO dates. Any chance you will be offering the “Starting, Marketing, & Managing an Infrared Consulting Firm” class again or by online?

Hope the conference goes well. Anyone interested in training make sure you check out Infraspection. I have taken training through them personally and can vouch for their courses and professionalism. :wink:

Dear Randy:

Thank you for the kind words regarding our training and services.

While we will miss seeing you next week at IR/INFO 2010, our short course Starting, Marketing, & Managing an Infrared Consulting Firm is available online as one of our SuccessIRies short courses.

For more information or to register for this course, please visit the following URL:

http://www.infraspection.com/SuccessIRies_103.html

Hope your vacation is both safe and pleasant.

I Just got back from the IR/INFO Conference in Orlando. What a great time! Although the temperature could have been a little warmer, we could not have gotten a warmer reception from the Infraspection staff. Jim Seffrin, his brother Chris, and the entire Infraspection staff did an awesome job and worked tirelessly to treat everyone like a part of their family. The surprises were endless. Thank you Infraspection. See you in 2011.

PS~ I’m adding IR to my HI business. I thought going to the IR /INFO Conference should be the first step for me. I was right.

I could not agree more, Jim Seffrin and his entire staff was thee most hospitable group of people I have ever been around. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with your clients.

Anyone that hasn’t been before, is really missing out and I suggest you mark your calendars for next year. The way it was put together was absolutely perfect, covering those who are just getting into the business all the way to the experienced. See ya next year Jim.

To the entire staff of Infraspection,

What an incredible engaging, informative program your team put together. Great topics with well-prepared speakers giving up their deepest secrets for all to benefit from. Well worth my time and money to temporarily step away from my business to take it all in. Very organized and very friendly learning environment with a staff so friendly and eager to ensure all the attendees were accomodated. Can’t wait to gain more knowledge and experience so one day I can give back to the infrared community as well. Twelve months seems like such a long time to wait for the 2011 IR/INFO Conference. May your business be abundant in 2010 folks!

Dear All:

Having just returned from Florida, I want to thank everyone who joined us for IR/INFO 2010 last week. The conference was a tremendous success and it was a pleasure meeting and working with all of you.

For those were unable to attend, copies of the IR/INFO 2010 Conference Proceedings which contain 19 presentations and 5 Short Courses are now available from the Infraspection Online Store. Proceedings cover a wide range of topics including but not limited to: legal issues, infrared inspections of homes and buildings, medical and veterinary applications, non contact temperature measurement, and business opportunities.

In addition to short courses and formal presentations, there were several opportunities for networking and fun. These included a golf outing, bass fishing on Crescent Lake, an evening at Epcot, and a Sunday night Beach Party where several guests won prizes donated by AC Tool Supply. A video of the Beach Party and Exhibitor Showcase can be found on YouTube.

Harry, Stephen and Gary - thank you for the kind words and reviews. We look forward to seeing you and other fellow NACHI members at our next IR/INFO Conference which is scheduled for January 9 - 12, 2011 at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.