5 Things to Stop Buying at Home Depot

Just think Juan, One day you will be so swamped with work you won’t have time to write articles.

Exactly what I was trying to tell him. FLUFF, Fluff, Fluff… People do not like to jump through hoops.

Sounds like I’d be doing something wrong

Sounds like I’d be doing something wrong.

I didn’t start my own business to not have 10 minutes to write useful articles. I love writing.

Juan, I like the article. Although I prefer having everything on one page I understand the SEO thing.

To every one else, why is there so much hating on this post? Actually, I see it all over the forum? I am relatively new here so perhaps I missed some major offense by someone. But why not keep the negative stuff in private messages?

Thanks Robert.

There’s hate on this post because the meek envy those having success at such a young age, while the old toil tirelessly to make ends. Good piece Juan. If I wasn’t busy flipping houses at a frenzied pace, I’d like to do more blogging myself.

Nathan is correct. That really is an illusion.

Everyone in the world knows what Coke is and tastes like, but you still see Coke marketing and marketing.

Nick,

Nice analogy, but Coca Cola is not associated with giving away douche bags as value-added products, while trading for a client’s private data.

Coke also advertises based on the quality and taste of their product. They don’t publicly belittle those who drink Pepsi.

Coke also doesn’t fund or support bogus infomercials, and promote propaganda.

And speaking of total BULL S H I T false advertising, what of the Distinguished Home Inspection Society, or whatever that guy calls it…

Does NACHI support its members advertising that they belong to some phoney baloney org like this? Its misleading, to say the least.

Thanks Glen!

It may seem like there’s a lot of hate, but I’ve said thanks more times than I had to ignore posts from bitter inspectors. Don’t let them fool you.

The majority of this thread is good. Ignore the bad.

Joe all I can say is thank you for doing this caliber of work…it speaks for itself…

http://www.ppi-ny.net/index.php?p=22_1

Juan, it is not hate it is pure jealousy. See, what you doing is what they WANT to do, but instead of taking the bull by the horns, they tend to complain, come up with 1000 excuses not to do something and then wonder why you are eating away at their peice of the pie.

All I can say, is that your a business owner, run your business anyway you want and trust me they don’t want no snot nosed youngster teaching them anything.

I think that post was absolutely perfect, professional and accurate. Once again, great job!

Thanks Russ. Maybe I will join DIS :slight_smile:

Shhhhhhhhhh…Don’t mention it here!

Russ,

Keep pushing your secret society. It is meaningless. Secret qualifications, secret goals, all with the intent of misleading the public at large into believing it is somehow special.

Might as well call it the Royal Order of Jaberwockey.

LMAO…I am not PUSHING anything here. Joe guess what, you stop mentioning it and I will not mention it. You try to bash it and I have to defend it.

ALL I can say Joe is we are 100% not for everyone and will never be the educational powerhouse that NACHI is.

I will drop it at that and I am pushing nothing here. YOUR the one always bringing it up.