$500 value. One-year subscription to JoeFerry.com

$500 value.

Winner has to answer this question correctly:

In InterNACHI’s article “14 Steps that Help Inspectors Avoid Lawsuits” what is step #11?

Oops

Scott Olenick
Holbrook ny

Nope.

Life expectancy

**#11 Include InterNACHI’s “Estimated Life Expectancy Chart” with every report.

include the life expectancy chart
Mike Auger
Warwick RI

#11 Include InterNACHI’s “Estimated Life Expectancy Chart” with every report.
This chart details the predicted life expectancy of household materials, systems and components so that you don’t have to. Life expectancy varies with usage, weather, installation, maintenance and quality of materials. This chart provides your client a general guideline from the world’s largest inspection association – not a guarantee or warranty – and a reminder that there is no guarantee or warranty is stated at the bottom of the chart.

This chart details the predicted life expectancy of household materials, systems and components so that you don’t have to. Life expectancy varies with usage, weather, installation, maintenance and quality of materials. This chart provides your client a general guideline from the world’s largest inspection association – not a guarantee or warranty – and a reminder that there is no guarantee or warranty is stated at the bottom of the chart.Frank Rotte

Samuel Dave Fetty wins.

Dave, email me fastreply@nachi.org to get you hooked up.

Included in report chart

Congrats Dave

Life expectancy

Estimated life expectancy in every report

blah, I knew I shouldn’t have closed that window

SHHHHWWWWEEETTT!! Thanks Nick email coming!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This chart details the predicted life expectancy of household materials, systems and components so that you don’t have to. Life expectancy varies with usage, weather, installation, maintenance and quality of materials. This chart provides your client a general guideline from the world’s largest inspection association – not a guarantee or warranty – and a reminder that there is no guarantee or warranty is stated at the bottom of the chart.

Robin Wells
Ontario Canada

BTW: Here is the article: http://www.nachi.org/avoiding-lawsuits.htm

Thanks Shawn just happened to have that very step pulled up on other laptop!

Same with me, I got it in the other thread.