Inspector wanted - San Diego

The San Diego Real Estate Inspection Co is a busy home inspection company in San Diego. We are offering a position for an experienced home inspector. This is an employment position, not a 1099 position.

Preferred experience:

• One or more years performing inspections
  • Good computer skills
  • Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
  • Experinece using IR cameras
  • Punctual
  • Reliable transportation

We offer:

• Generous split of inspection fees
  • Workers Comp Insurance
  • Gas Allowance
  • E&O Insurance
  • Software and equipment
  • Back office support
  • Paid days off
  • Life Insurance

Please email resume to info@sdinspections.com

Do not send questions asking how much we pay as the split will be determined by your experience. We need to review your resume first.

I can’t believe that no one has relied to this? We are looking for an inspector in beautiful San Diego. Anyone qualified who needs a job?

If my daughter had not just moved from there 3 days ago I might have thought about it.

Bummer. I’d love an experienced inspector!

Do not tempt me.
It is winter in Chicago but alas my infra red comes from a thermometer.

My daughter just used the House whisperer.Is he in that area? and no she did not ask for my input or he would have been NACHI.

Not that I know of. Never heard of a company with that name.

Report format looked good but I was not impressed with the report comments.
Too much canned lingo Dependant on definitions for my taste.
Well I bumped this a few times and anyone running slow should defiantly look into this as she was very sad to leave the beach area of San Diego.

I will visit San Diego in a few months, I will let you all know if it is as beautiful as they say it is, or its beautiful like Detroit is beautiful :slight_smile:

Where are you going in San Diego? It has a lot of varied terrain from the beach to the City to the mountains. You can be in the snow in the morning up in Julian, then at the beach sunning yourself in the afternoon.

Philippe, My wife and I will be staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt April 26- 30th. We will be visiting the USS Midway, and other places. My wife has a very successful Jewelry business, and we are staying for free thanks to my wifes awesomeness and massive retail sales. :slight_smile: (Any inspectors/wives want to hear about how we did it, I would be glad to share with you.) We will be with a large group of other jewelers and well, and We will have some free time, I hope to see as much as I can. Never been to CA before.

Micheal, You should take your wife to visit Blacks Beach. You can get a good education there…

Blacks Beach :shock: Wear plenty of sunblock. In your happy places.

Msg sent

Grew up on the beach there. Just visited my daughter in March. Still a great place, however, sooo many people as compared to… same everywhere I suppose.

True, it is getting more and more crowded in San Diego.

Especially if your going south on the I-15 at around 7-9am:shock:

You might find RR “hanging out” there.:wink: