Florida insurance inspection files Thanks Mr. Shishilla

Mr. Shishilla, I just downloaded your printable insurance forms from a Nachi link I found on the message board. Thank you very much! Very useful and time saving.http://www.nachi.org/shishilla.htm

Thanks again

Sincerely
Dave Fetty

John is the very best of the best in every way.

I agree with Nick and Samuel. John’s wind Mit form cut my time in half.

Thanks

I hope you find them useful and I am glad I could help.

Thanks Nick

John is one of the best of the best in this industry, no doubt. Michelle and John have done so much for all of us. Thank you for all you do ! :slight_smile:

Up at the crack of dawn I see Fred…:slight_smile:

Thanks Fred, very kind of you

John I love your forms wish I could use them. I don’t have a touch screen computer. They didn’t work on my tablet. Soon when I get a touch screen in would use the forms.

Why do you need a touch screen computer? They work on phones, tablets and plain computers with mice.

I use qpdf on android with dropbox to share with the office and laptop

I tried them on my android phone and would not let me fill them out. Is there a certain program that I need. On my computer I am able to click on the boxes and fill in the form, Just cant get the customer signature.

I downloaded QPDF like you said on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and still unable to fill out forms.

Shawn, there’s a program called PDF Expert. I use it and many others do as well. There may be other programs out there but that’s the only one I’m familiar with. Look in the play store and check it out.

Bert

I use pdf expert on Apple products. Either should work, I am not sure why you would be having a problem. It may be something in your settings.

Filled this out with my s5 using Wed after downloading form Nachi.

Adobe Reader app works on simple fillable forms.

I got it to work. I had to buy the QPDF Reader, I could not use the free version. It now lets me fill out the form. John thank you these forms are great. One question how do I take your information out of the last form so my clients don’t call you.

[quote=“sstaggs, post:17, topic:88911”]

I got it to work. I had to buy the QPDF Reader, I could not use the free version. It now lets me fill out the form. John thank you these forms are great. One question how do I take your information out of the last form so my clients don’t call you.
[/QUOTE

The wind mit has my company name, you can use this one…
[http://honorconstruction.com/files/InterNachi_Florida_Wind_Mitigation_1802_Form.pdf]
(http://honorconstruction.com/files/InterNachi_Florida_Wind_Mitigation_1802_Form.pdf)

I updated the zip file

John I want to personally thank you again for these forms. I did my first wind mitigation with your forms and used the QPDF reader and it saved a lot of time and especially money. I am a independent inspector with my own company and this helped to keep my cost low.

Thank you again so much you are awesome:D:D:D

Glad I could help Shawn