A CMI near Youngstown, Ohio?

Hello everyone. I posted a couple days ago asking for advice on starting a home inspection business and now I can’t find it. I had a reply from a guy in Ohio that was nice enough to take the time to ask questions and seemed like he wanted to help. So, to that man, I appreciate your time and I apologize that I could not find my original post. ( by the way, can someone tell me how to find the posts I’ve made?) Anyway, to get to the point, I was wondering if anyone may know an experienced inspector or CMI in Ohio near Youngstown that might let me shadow him or her for a couple inspections. I’m very eager to get started but I would also feel more comfortable after being able to ask questions with materials and components right in front of me. Thank you to those who took the time to read this post. Hopefully I can find it to see if anyone has replied.

Click on your name and choose “Find all posts by Howard G Ball”

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f2/green-hand-home-inspector-88890/#post1149220

Howard,
I’m in stow, about 45 min from you. If you want you can come along on an inspection with me. Also, if you want to meet half way and get a coffee I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Message me and we can talk.
Matt

Thanks Matt.

Thank you Steve, Matt, Larry and Nick. I appreciate your help. Matt, I will be sending you a message soon to take you up on your offer.