A few basic questions

Ask them how Access is going to be obtained into the Home/Business when you Book the Inspection.

If they don’t know, your question will cause them to find out.

RR posted
have no enemies. There are a few people that I would not have a margarita with. Oooops. Sorry, my Canadian friends. Thereu areu au fewu peopleu withu whomu Iu wold notu haveu au margaritau.

Hey…no snowball for you!!! Oh by the way did you get all the snow I sent your way. If I missed I can keep sending it to you till I get it right on target.

Hey, Robert.

My paragraph didn’t come out quite right for those reading who are not familiar with the regular razzing between me and my Canadian friends. So since since you’re a new Canadian here at NACHI, I’ll explain it for you. I like to end my sentences with prepositions, and I regularly get emails from my Canadian friends concerning that. You good folks also chastise me because I forget to include the U’s in some words, like color, favor, etc. So I took this pesky preposition-ending sentence, “There are a few people that I would not have a margarita with” and rewrote it as “There are a few people with whom I would not have a margarita” to get rid of that pesky preposition ending. And then, just for good measure, I included lots of U’s. So I’m not saying Canadians are my enemies; far from it. You folks are a great majority of the best friends I have. I’m jealous, 'cause I wanna live in Vancouver. But you can send me some of that white stuff if you’d like. I’ve gotten some from Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal so far. It had melted, but I simply froze it and made some really good Canadian margaritas with it.

I hate to end sentences with a prepostion too, Russel!

Old joke, Be kind
tg

Russel Russel Russel

I guess by joining 6 months after you does make me a newby and also
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY considering you are about 4 months older then myself I guess I have to respect my elders!!!

Also I am incorporating some of the interactive CD stuff into the report, if I didn’t say it before I am sure I did, THANKS AGAIN.

The first translation almost look French???

Margrarita does it have Barcardi Rum in it if not I guess I have to bring my own.