A great place to get logo shirts

I ordered from this company and I am very pleased with the quality,prices, and the the customer service.

You only have to order 6 items (mix and match except hats) for their minimum order.

They have everything that I needed, sweatshirts, t’s, polo shirts, and fleece jackets.

Impact Apparel - America’s Source for Logo Apparel](http://www.impactapparel.biz/)

CAn you post a picture of what you got?

Compare www.queensboro.com
Very easy to do business with.

I have to agree…
Queensboro
Is the way to go!
4 piece minimum
11,000 stitch logo set-up FREE
Excellent Product and Service

I just bought my wife a few logo shirts as a
bribe to do my bookkeeping…what a mess I am…

I’ve been getting my shirts and hats from Queensboro for three years. Great quality!

The Foundation is using Queensboro also

Very nice quality, good communications and quick to adjust to any back order problems.

Paul

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

I just received my shirts and hats from Queensboro last week. Great customer service and nice product.

I just want to say that I’m very happy with the (2nd order) shirts I’ve ordered from Queensboro.

On my first order I had requested 4 T-shirts, but they weren’t the greatest looking T-shirts. The embroidered logo was fantastic looking but not very appealing when applied to a T-shirt. After the first wash they didn’t look professional enough for me to wear, so I decided to toss them. I didn’t like the wrinkles and they shrunk a bit. Not my style.

On my second order (of 4) I ordered the short sleeved washed denim. Now these are the best I’ve seen in a while. I’m very impressed with the quality of the material and the embroidery that was applied to these shirts. I highly recommend anyone ordering from Queensboro to stay away from the T-shirts and spend a little more money on quality. You’ll be very satisfied with the results.

Here’s one of my shirts…

“Click to Enlarge”

[quote=dvalley]
I just want to say that I’m very happy with the (2nd order) shirts I’ve ordered from Queensboro.

On my first order I had requested 4 T-shirts, but they weren’t the greatest looking T-shirts. The embroidered logo was fantastic looking but not very appealing when applied to a T-shirt. After the first wash they didn’t look professional enough for me to wear, so I decided to toss them. I didn’t like the wrinkles and they shrunk a bit. Not my style.

On my second order (of 4) I ordered the short sleeved washed denim. Now these are the best I’ve seen in a while. I’m very impressed with the quality of the material and the embroidery that was applied to these shirts. I highly recommend anyone ordering from Queensboro to stay away from the T-shirts and spend a little more money on quality. You’ll be very satisfied with the results.

Here’s one of my shirts…

“Click to Enlarge”

David,

You missspelled your state…taxachusetts. I can say that I left there 25 years ago! LOL :mrgreen: AAAA

Curt