A lesson from a Porcupine...

I want to share this with you from ActiveRain member Kristin Johnston, Realtor, **see what your missing! **
Join ActiveRain!

Fable of the Porcupine:

It was the coldest winter ever. Many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together to keep warm. This way they could share the heat, cover, and protect themselves.

But the quills of each one wounded their closest companions. After a while, they decided to distance themselves from one another, and they began to die, alone and frozen.

So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions, or disappear from the earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together.

They learned to live with the little wounds caused by the close relationship with their companions in order to receive the warmth that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.

The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.

**[FONT=Georgia]The moral of the story is: [/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe Print]Just learn to live with the Pricks in your life![/FONT]

C’mon guys, JOIN ActiveRain, Don’t you wish EVERY DAY that your local Realtors had you on their mind?

You can’t call them EVERY day, but you CAN COMMENT EVERY DAY on their blogs, and YOU WILL be on their mind! Click here to join!

You have a better chance of getting a referral if you are on their minds daily!

LOL good one
We had one for the fire dept
What is the difference between a Fire chiefs car and a porcupine ?
The pricks are on the inside.

I thought that was whats the difference between BMWs and porcupines :wink:
Porcupines have the pricks on the outside.

I was a captain so it was a Fire Chief lol

Now c’mon, my daddy retired from the fire department.