A lot of Gil Strachans

Gil,
I think this Ray’s halfassed attempt at intimidation. Mighta worked too…if I happened to be Dave Bottoms. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder what his OAHI organization would think of him suggesting that he’s going to toy with Bottoms’ credit rating. :shock: :oops::oops::oops:

Regards,
Norm

Gil

Thanks for the post they are always a good read, much better then Dave’s!

So who gave the okay to place the order? I thought there would have to be a PO, a contract (signed) what happen there?

Help me out here. Just trying to help you bring the issues to the table so we can hopefully get this resolved.

Thanks.

Hit a nerve did he.

Talking about These???

http://www.nachi.org/realestatefolders3.htm

I don’t know, Ray, you’ll have to call and ask Dave yourself? :lol: If your asking about one of *my *nerves, then you missed by a long shot, boy.

Regards,
Norm :wink:

Yes Joe, thank you very much. Those are the ones, as originally posted by Nick Gromicko. The ones he showed off, then claimed he never authorized and ultimately denied the existance of.

And if Raymond is reading this, at least part of the truth about these folder ads should be self-evident.

Not nice Norm is it?

Don’t care, Raymond.

:wink:

Can you please pay attention for once.

I am not Raymond REREAD the past couple of days posts…anything different from them…???

FYI, Raymond Wand is bugmenot.

When this embarrassing fiasco is over, the names behind it will live on: Raymond E. Wand, Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. I got absolutely NO problems with that. :wink: :lol:

You just don’t get it, oh well.

Why am I explaining this all over again? Was nobody actually reading anything one and two years ago, or what?

OK, one more time… from waaaay back. When the idea was first hatched, both ad companies had folders in progress, and before the contract for longer-term production was signed, they offered NACHI - on goodwill - an opportunity to jump on almost a hundred folder projects in the artwork stage, which were almost ready to go to print.

Gromicko said yes. The ad companies believed that NACHI had good credit. All of us, including the Canadian attorney and the ad reps who were familiar with local members of NACHI, had no reason at the time to think that Gromicko would not pay for ads advanced.

What we had at the time, were emailed acknowledgements from Gromicko, but he later claimed that Deanna or somebody else was handling his email at the time, that we had all made a mistake or misunderstanding and that it wasn’t his fault, and he wouldn’t be paying for anything he hadn’t authorized.

Of course, then you just delete everything else and make like it never happened. And it doesn’t hurt if you can sew a few seeds of dissention and keep the rest of us bickering among ourselves. And then you make yourself unreachable, partly by demoting yourslelf from Director, to Janitor to Founder and back to Janitor. A strawman BOD can always be blamed for a lot of stuff as well.

Joe just showed you the folders, which you and everyone else saw first time around. I’m not doing this again. Don’t ask me again. I’m sick and tired of re-explaining this crap. In fact, I wouldn’t bother if it wasn’t for Romper Roy dredging up his make-believe version of it all and trying to impress His Worship Gromicko with his undying loyalty, by abusing my name on a regular basis regarding this incident.

Roy Cooke either knows nothing, or Roy Cooke is one of the NACHI “dogs” that Gromicko told us would follow him anywhere.

Thats one of many things Nick Gromicko was dead right about.

Bugmenot, this is hilarious… Bugmenot is not Raymond Wand. You’ll never know and you’re not even close.

Dave when you get your credit rating back along with Gils maybe you can buy a new car to come up and see me.

Thanks Bugmenot!

Uh oh, I think bugmenot’s having a little hissy fit. :lol:

What does your association think of you threatening to damage the credit rating of other members, Raymond?

When this fiasco is all over, three names will be remembered forever: Raymond E. Wand (a.k.a. bugmenot), Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. I do NOT have a problem with that at all. \:D/:|__)

The same thing they think about you threatening. They will bury it. You see what is said here is irrelevent in OAHI as are many things!

I promise you Ray/bugmenot they think nothing of what I do. I’m not a member and never have been.

When this embarrassing fiasco is all over, three names will live on: Raymond E. Wand (a.k.a. bugmenot), Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. You must be proud of yourself, Ray. Personally, I don’t have a problem with that at all. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

zzzzzzzz

Always proud to expose the dirt eminating from you!

Hows the credit rating?

Raymond/bugmenot,
Ya got to use names so we know who your talking to. If your talking about the credit rating of Norm Bushman, he doesn’t have one since I made up that name. If your talking Dave Bottoms, keep on asking. :lol::lol::lol:

Of course if your talking to me, my credit rating’s not at risk because you don’t know who I am. :wink:

Regards,
Norm

Hey Big Guy

Your not very convincing. I have just had it confirmed you are in fact Dave Bottoms, Editor-Sitting-Bull of the Canadian Home Inspectors, and long time 8 year Associate with OAHI-CAHPI. Master story spinner and liar, intimidator, bully, and all round loser.

Your credit rating sure is a sore point sorry for bringing it up. May be you will get your credit back when you get your credibility back.

Oh and by the way… THANK YOU FOR SENDING THE OAHI MEMBERS HERE TO READ YOUR EXCUSES.

You should be given the non-member of the year award for your steadfast ability to promote Nachi on the OAHI CAFE and CANUCK list.

Thank you Dave you are great! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Will that be cash or credit card? oooops sorry sir your credit card has been cancelled! Funny eh. :slight_smile: ROTFL:) :wink:

Your more kooky than Kooky. :lol::lol::lol:

I’ll leave it for your fictional “Dave” to reply to you. :roll:

Regards,
Norm :wink: