A Missouri Rep.pleads guilty to bribery

Looks like our self-proclaimed “people of faith” need to spend the extra time to convince themselves but I agree that they should keep it on the threads they started for that purpose.

This crap is really getting old.

The reason behind this thread is to show that a Missouri legislator can be bought as little as $2100.

It seems to me it is no different then posting a link to the current Republican sex scandal, inappropriate for this part of the message board don’t you think? :-k

No, it just proves how easily a law can be bought. And what would a sex scandal have to do with home inspection legislation?

Obviously nothing… Get it? Maybe next time you’ll think before posting your biased political trash which has nothing to do with home inspector legislation here. ](*,)

How was that bias? I did not bring anything up about a political party. I did not even bring anything up about a sex scandal. And it did have alot to do about Missouri legislation. Please reread my posts.

This bribed official sits on the House of Rep Committee for Licensing and Registration.

Very relevant to us in Missouri.