A Mold Killing Experiment

Originally Posted By: rprogovitz
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

icon_idea.gif

Fellow NACHI Members,

As a moldy fun guy, I have posted an ongoing experiment on my web site. This experiment which started today is an attempt in using a NEW antimicrobial product in an EXTREMELY mold infested basement of a house in NYS. IF this natural “Eco-Friendly Green Product” pans out as claimed, I will become a distributor, recommend it, and use it to control indoor MOLDS for all my Clients.

Check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.fungibyprogy.com/New%20Mold%20Experiment.htm

Originally Posted By: pfoster

Hello, I want to get into mold inspection and irradication. How do I educate myself or get educated to qulify as a mold inspector?

Originally Posted By: rzimmerman

pfoster wrote:
Hello, I want to get into mold inspection and irradication. How do I educate myself or get educated to qulify as a mold inspector?

Paul,
I recently saw a post that Pro-Lab (in FL) will give training free to NACHI members. Call Pro-Lab at 800-427-0550 ask for Eric and tell him I gave his number to you. Never hurts to get extra suck-up points ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Also, FL is passing a bill which basically says that Mold testers can only test and Mold remediation companys can only remediate. You can not do both.

--
Rob Z.
www.RZinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Gary Van Florcke

Paul, there is a mold inspection class in Fort Lauderdale april 23 put on by America’s Inspector. They are the same people that put on the training with Pro Lab. Call 954 709 1692 if interested. They also put on remediation classes from time to time.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help. I really like this business and all I really want to do is inspect. I’ll leave the remediation to someone else.

RZ Inspections, you have a great web site. Who designed it for you and who maintains it?

Originally Posted By: Monte Lunde

rzimmerman

Your site under qualifications list you as a member of NACHI, but your listing like mine shows that you are not a member of NACHI. I think I would find out from NACHI about this listing conflict.

--
Monte Lunde CCI, CCPM, CRI
Viking Construction Services Inc.