A new one every day...

…but they do get so inventive!

Good Day!

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Cashiers Cheque but did not hear from you since that time. So i went to the bank to confirm if the draft is getting close to expire and the Manager of the bank told me that before the draft will get to your address that it will expire.

Then I told him to help me and cash the bank draft of $2.5 million to cash payment.However, I have successfully cashed the draft and packaged your Cash in a Cargo box and had registered it in the FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY here in Benin Republic because I will travel soon to see my boss and will not come back soon.
You have to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY to know when they will deliver your package to your address. I have paid for the delivering charges and insurance fees.

The only money you have to send to them is their SECURITY KEEPING FEE to receive your package and as i do not know when you will be contacting them. HERE IS FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY ADDRESS BELOW/

NAME: DR JERRY COOL
E-MAIL: (fedexcompan12@hotmail.fr )
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER;+229-98436119

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX.This is the information they need from you.

YOUR FULL NAME…
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS…
YOUR CELLPHONE…
OCCUPATION…
AGE…
SEX…

Try to contact FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fees. I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the delivery.
Note; I didn’t tell the FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY that it’s money inside the box, I registered it as a package of an African cloths/Family Valuables.

This is to avoid delaying or any upfront problem during the delivery, So do not let them to know that the package contents money inside until you have received it in your house address ok and this is the code which you send to them for verifications(PX002).

Do let me know as soon as you received your package. Contact me by email ok.
Best Regards,
JOHN WILLIAMS (ESQ

We must be on the same list. I got the same email today.

So what are saying Jae it is not real? dang it i got fooled again

YOUR FULL NAME…
Same as when I’m empty.
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS…
I was delivered at General Hospital.
YOUR CELLPHONE…
3M. No, wait…that’s cellophane.
OCCUPATION…
FBI–in charge of investigating strange emails.
AGE…
Really old.
SEX…
Are you kidding?? Remember–I’m really old.

your full name…B.OBAMA…
Your delivery address.1600 PENSYLVANIA AVE. NW…
your cellphone…UNLISTED…
occupation…TELE-PROMPTER READER…
age…UNKNOWN - NO BIRTH CIRTIFICATE…
sex…YES PLEASE…

OK…I’ll send this on to B.O…would you happen to know his email right offhand?

Sure do;

leaderoftheworldandsaviorofmankind@msnbc/bushdidit.commmie :smiley:

(may not be an actual web site or Email address. Over use may cause massive bail-outs and will be used as proof that immediate intervention by the government is needed to control the INTERNET and protect the people of the world. Any damage caused is due to some action of George Bush or his administration.)

Well, I sent it to the Presidunce about three hours ago…it ain’t came back yet, so it must be a good address.