A poem for NACHI

More ASHI bashing. This ought to be removed. You guys need to stop this crap. NACHI is no better - let me put that another way -NACHI is a lot worse than the other organizations. Thanks to them, any Tom Dick and Harry can become licensed in Florida for $239. This includes all the education you need, pass the easy easy proctored exam, and a free member ship into the organization. How dare anyone in this organization make fun of another organization!!

You have been a NACHI member since June .
My sugestion is to remove your post and read a lot more .
Many of the Inspectors you are leaning from just might belong to more then one association ( I belong to four ) .

Although comical as it may be taken, I have some very competent and educated friends that belong to that Associations.

Although I only belong to this one, I would not make fun of the competitor, for someday he or she might provide some valuable information or help in some way.

I am not a big dog, but I do choose to select my areas for personal relief. :slight_smile:

Like I have told you before. A$HI started the licensing effort in Florida and most of the nation. You get what you deserve.
Anybody supporting A$HI should be ashamed of themselves.

I don’t necessarily support the organization , but I do not think it is right to make indications of demeanor against it.
It is a personal choice for Home Inspectors to belong to two organizations, and I do not have a problem with that. To each his own.

Me, I am very happy here with Inachi, and see no need to belong to another organization that would give me less than all the benifets available here.

Bashing the competitor will get you no where. Nothing will be gained from it either except make enemies that were once friends. :slight_smile:

You need to fn chill out.

I suggest you use spell check. I hope your reports are better prepared then your post.

Bill you and your fellow members at FABI have treated NACHI members the same way since the beginning. I have never been a member of something were I was treated so badly. NACHI has its faults but at least you are welcome with open arms, I can’t say the same for FABI.

Robert

Hopefully you will learn in time grasshopper.

Thanks Greg, :slight_smile: I came here from ASHI so i speak from experience.

Thanks I do try avoid spelling mistakes But unfortunately I do the same on my reports .
Never had a complaint from a client yet .
They all seem to except me the way I am .
For you to correct me and avoid all those who have tried to help you is very sad .
I do hope you last as long in this industry as I have and give as much help to all as I have .

I am sure you will improve as you mature a little more all the Best . …Roy

Your web site could do with some Impovement also.

This comment makes no sense.
Before licensing any idiot could become an inspector with no training. I think if I had a choice I would pick someone whe at least shows some training before I choose someone who is not licensed.
You sound like another whiner to me. If you dislike nachi so much then why not go somewhere else perhaps??

I just tell my clients I am not clerically inclined. It usually gets them to laugh.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I like peanut butter.
Go screw yourself.

Now that’s funny I don’t care who you are. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And that from a former A$HI member also.