Aaron Wise from Environmental Solutions is a Spammer

Please forward all Spam emails from Spammer Aaron Wise to spam@uce.gov and also report him to the Federal Trade Commission at this address http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

Aaron Wise from Environmental Solutions is a Spammer…!!

I’ve reported them to ‘abuse@verizon.net’ but will forward my complaint to the above email also.

I have also returned all emails to every corporate ESA address I can find. I feel Aaron and Franks bosses should be aware of their scumbag spammer tactics that will eventually destroy their company. Fair is fair.

I see a few people got upset over him using cc displaying over 100 email addresses.
This was back in March.

I have also received his unsolicited e-mails. They are obnoxious!

Thanks for the information Dale. I have also been receiving continuous spam emails from Aaron Wise and Frank Fredin at Environmental Solutions Association. I have emailed them directly asking them to stop and have also unsubscribed so many times I have lost count; however, the spam continues.

[size=4]Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning [/size]

**This Scumbag is now actively attempting to connect with Google+ users. **

**This morning I received notice that he has added me to his G+ circles! **

DO NOT ALLOW HIM ACCESS TO YOUR GOOGLE+ PAGES!!!

**Go to his page, and scroll down in the right margin, and you will see a text button that will allow you to BLOCK/REPORT him! A new window will open, with two options… 1st at the top will allow you to BLOCK him… 2nd below is the option to report him. Clicking submit (?) will open another window confirming the 2nd choice… Commercial SPAMMER!!! **

**I encourage everyone to block him as a SPAMMER! **

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10507898…7/posts?cfem=1

DO NOT LET THIS SCUMBAG SPAMMER GAIN CONTROL OVER YOU!

ONCE YOU ALLOW HIM ACCESS BY ADDING HIM TO YOUR CIRCLES… YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM YOUR PERMISSION TO SPAM YOU!!!

**You have read about these tactics on the internet, and heard about these scams on the news… normally accociated with Collection Agencies, and other nefarious evil do’ers. **

**DO NOT FALL FOR HIS CRAP! **

**REPORT HIS ACTIONS TO GOOGLE SO THEY CAN TAKE ACTION AND BAN HIM FROM ATTACKING ALL GOOGLE+ USERS!!! **

On a mission Jeff?? I like it.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-MUHhKHMX6fQ/UGzdV9iMKfI/AAAAAAAAHB4/Pp3icrVgzKM/UNDERDOG%252520%252526%252520RIFF%252520RAFF%252520SKETCH%252520BOOK%252520ART_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

I just click the SPAM button and into the spam folder they go. I get them all the time but now they are not in my inbox. I get them from two different people about every 3-4 days.

Disclosing your age?

What’s to disclose? I’m 51 last week.

I love UnderDog! The remake (movie) is really good too! :wink:

Hmmm. I forgot they remade it. Maybe I’ll watch it with 4 year old this weekend

Don’t get made, get even. Below are the private emails for the owner of the company and a senior Vice President. I am now forwarding all spam email from their company back to these private email accounts.

cal.zehring@esaassociation.com
joe.lyons@esaassociation.com

Cal is owner, Joe is VP

Dear Sirs,

I am tired of the SPAM that your company constantly sends. Your employee, Aaron Wise is nothing but a commercial spammer. I have asked numerous times to be removed from all mailing lists to no avail. I have tried the “unsubscribe” link, but it either does not work or Aaron is ignoring the request. Frank, if he really exists and just isn’t a moniker for Aaron to use is just as bad.

I have now reported your company to the Washington State Attorney General and also to the Federal Government at spam@uce.gov In addition, I have also complained to the Federal Trade Commission.

Enough is enough. You are responsible for your company. Your decision will be either your saving grace or your downfall. Your choice.

I love you steve

:shock::shock::shock:

What date? My 50th was on Jan 17th

Jim

What’s so shocking?

19th :wink:

Happy belated Birthday to you!!! :smiley:

You’re absolutely right. I shouldn’t be shocked with anything you say! :mrgreen: