Add the missing touch to your interiors...big difference!!!

Originally Posted By: Laura Parker
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

In reply to an invitation from Oprah Winfrey’s decorating message board…regarding “The right finish for your home”- I went ahead and visited that website…she was right! Those light switch covers are incredible pieces of art casted in stone. I highly recomend you all to visit this web site: www.euroart.blowsearch.ws

…its very cool and interesting.

I fell in love with the style Rome on page 7, Paris on page 8, and the Leaf collection, on page 2.

I will share my thoughts with all of you as soon as the order I placed arrives.

Merry Christmas to everyone. ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

More spam. This user should be disabled and posts deleted. This is not free speech, it’s spam.

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Laura,

You're at the wrong place to be advertising switchplate covers here. We are Home Inspectors. If a switchplate cover is missing in the homes we inspect, we recommend they get generic covers installed ASAP. Never mind the $30.00 "Rome" style.
You should be advertising these at a "home designer" consumer website.
Not to be rude, but you are wasting your time here. And how do we know that when we install these designer covers and turn the light on, that we don't get zapped.
![](upload://AlUHl1yNJO2p2rkgcbpKl0yXapS.gif)

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: dbroad

Come on and lets have some taste now. Take those switch plates over to Hollywood and Vine at night and pedel them.