ADT is offering InterNACHI an exclusive offer. Will you give these to your clients?

Hope it’s not the contract signature!?

:slight_smile: they will come… Key is don’t advertise your brand new.

I’ve heard bad reviews with ADT and feel they would hurt the trust I have with my clients. Vector is a higher rated company.

As long as I just pass on information and the company whose info I pass on provides a quality product I am in!

ADT in my area has a better rep than Broadview. There is no Vector in my area.

Are you talking to me? If so, yes, it’s the contract signature. Why would that be a problem.

Yes Nick, I would love to alert my clients to this great offer. Bill Armstrong Armstrong Home Inspections/Consultants. 909-543-7929 www.riversidebuildinginspections.com. NACHI ID#08070807

What if your client did not want to be contacted by Brinks? Would that line be crossed out in the contract?

Talk to Joe Ferry about that…

Nick, I would like the ADT deal. I could put it in the book I show new Realtors. Keep us informed of the when and how.

Nick,
I have tried to promote this company before with poor results.I will hand out Informational brochures if there is no chance of there results reflecting on my business & it is a plus to my clients.

Care to share?

Ditto. Please tell us what the issue was.

I wold also like to know. I have the Brinks package, but have not offered this yet. It was good to see positive feed back from fellow HI for this program.

The 60,000 dollar question again.:wink: Available to those north of the border?

Hey Gerry,
I think Nick already answered your question. Check post 3 & 4.

Kevin
Why yes he did.:oops: lol
Thanks.

Yes Nick, This is great i have work for ADT 18+ yrs,

I will listen if the details come out.
As far as Inspectors accepting fees from Brinks or whatever their name is this week goes, I ask “Do you disclose receiving a fee for handing over Clients info”?

One has no right to act as a consumer advocate if not doing everything in a clients best interest.

Nick:
I am currently using Broadview (Brinks) Security. However, if ADT has a better deal for my clients, I use them. The fee that I get from
Boadview means VERY little to my business. My interest is to get my clients the best deal possible.
Harold Jacobson
Inspections by Harlin, Inc.
Lake Worth, Florida