Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider Course

Looking forward to this

Just getting started

This is an excellent course.

Hello, I am starting the course today
John LaFever

Hello, I’m starting this course to fulfill my state of Ohio CE requirements.

Just starting the course. I’m in Arizona. Does anyone know if Az has any licensing requirements for Radon Testing? I see this course is certified for Az, so I’m wondering.

In Illinois, can you take the final exam for this course as a practice before doing so in front of a proctor?

Hello. Just starting this course today.

Happy Monday everyone! I am new here and to home inspection entirely so bear with me. I’ve been a GC for nearly 20 years and am switching professional gears. I want to be able to offer Radon measurement as an option for my customers so I am gearing up to take this course but I see in the thread that there is, or maybe was a course that came before this one (minus the “advanced”). Can someone please tell me if this is the correct course for my goals and/or point me in the right direction before I dive into this course? Thank you in advance for your help!

Just starting.

Hello, looking forward to learning a bunch. Thanks!

Hello Just logged onto the Radon course.

Looking forward to learning more about Radon!

Good day folks, Hope you are all staying safe. Has this course been approved by CARST and C-NRPP in Canada? Mike

Hello all,
I am a Florida Inspector. I am using this Shelter in place order to further my home inspection education. I have started the, " Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider Course." I was wondering if anyone out there regularly provides this service to their clients and if it is an area worth offering to the public. I mean is the investment awarded with an increase in revenue for the business.

I’m new to home inspection and want to be able to offer my clients radon testing. Almost done with my CPI coursework, so wanted to start the process of getting radon certified.

Matthew, did you take the NRPP National Exam yet? If so how did it compare the InterNACHI coursework and exam? Good luck, thanks!

I have not taken the exam yet. Still working through the course. Hope to schedule it next week.

Matt, I just took the NRPP today, decided not to angst over it any longer, and it was really difficult, with compound questions, but somehow I ‘barely’ squeaked to the Pass level. Glad to share the online tools I used, incl a couple sites that made that slim difference for me, just reply with your email or reach me at OneStopInspectLLC@gmail.com Thanks, Jeff

Hello. This is Amanda. I am just starting this course and looking forward to getting through it. Thank you.