AFCI Video

Who is Joe Tedesco?

I know Mr.Pope. I know very well that he has caused the HI industry, and more so you and other members hardship with his interpretation of** HIS WORLD VIEWS…**
If the shoe was on the other foot ( that being my foot ) I do not know if I would be as generous with forgiving him.
He will create his own destiny Mr.Pope.
I am saying Nick has opened his arms to forgiveness and we should be on guard but also show compassion to the man.
He is confused and not remembering , ITS 2011 AND THE INTERNET HAS BEEN TEACHING HIS GUARDED ( electrical systems ) SECRET FOR YEARS.
He just came asking friend ship. I told him I will give him a month.
All I am saying is Nick expressed his concerns and grated him asylum at INCHI FOR NOW!!!
If he starts to get toxic then the cops can cure what aisles him.
Yes I see al at play here. The phone calls and every. Please guys. It takes 2 to fight remember.
Other members here gave me a run and I looked the other way. Mr.Meeker had fun with members here.
So we are all personalities here.
All I am saying is treat people with the respective you want to be treated and that all.
Its called DIGNITY.
Stoop low if you must but leave me out of the crap you call YOUR INTERPRITAION OF JUSTICE,
I HAVE WITNESSED IT ALL READY.

He already created his own destiny.

You just do not want to hear what everyone else is telling you.

Has someone on this forum actually done that directly related to what’s been posted here?

History. It has happened. Give it time, it will happen again.

Please send me the DVD

Mr.Kelly
Again people think for me.
I have proven my point.

/The only thing you have proven is your lack of trust in the judgment of those who have experienced what this low life is capable of.

He is not worth your time but I am sure he is relishing your defense of him.

Please send me the DVD

Michel I have learned long ago to forgive.

Forgiveness is great but I believe in freedom of association and this ______ I want no part of.

Let me add this Michel.
I am no fool. If you want to cary things to the grave OK. I have healed myself by letting forgiveness in and the anger out.
So yes I understand everything at play here.
1: I will say it again. Treat others with the respect you like to be treated with.
2: It takes 2 to fight.
3: 3 sides to EVERY STORY.
HIS , HERS, AND THE TRUTH.
Learned that years ago.

But Robert,

*****I feel this is far from proper way to do things .

*Remember Whistler *
InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors](Let's not forget.. Whistler! - Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum)
Bill has a big anouncement comming soon *
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=166560&postcount=103](Cahpi Wants You!!!!!!!! - Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum)

http://www.cannachi.org/forum/Themes/red/images/icons/modify_inline.gif

Call me a smart azz, but those are the facts!

Cheers.

Robert,

You confuse with forgiveness with the release from consequences for ones actions.

A murder can be forgiven but that does not mean he does not suffer the consequences of his poor choices.

What these people are wasting their time trying to help you to understand, Robert, is that … forgiving your cancerous tumor after it has been removed will not stop it from killing you when it grows back.

With that being said, there is no doubt in my mind that our temporary visitor will value your kindness and you will undoubtedly provide him with what he came to get. Bon apetite.:wink:

Saved…for the inevitable day when he begins to delete his posts to erase any memory of his deeds.

Remember…he is here to help you, Robert.:smiley:

So all the anger starts coming my way.
WOW I see why people get all caught up in there emotions.
When you have nothing nice to say better bow out.
I am bowing out.
I am defending a mans right to dignity as imposed by your leader NICK.
Want to vent.
Give it to him. NOT ME.

You lost me Marcel.
I will back away.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS. :roll: