After 33 years, ASHI adopts its first entrance requirement.

I thought you might be loading up the thread with keywords so I did a search on “home inspection” “diploma mill” and found this guy:

ableinspector(dot)com/orlando_home_inspection

Guess who he says is the biggest HI diploma mill?

Who?

This who.

So I take the owner of that site & Nick don’t do much palin around.

Negativity & down talking others is a bad thing to display in any advertisement.

At first, for April Fools Day, I was going to announce that ASHI was merging with the little mini minneapolis association… but then I remembered… it’s true! :roll: That’s not going to get them back in the race. The thing they need to change to stop losing ground is inside, not outside the org.

Who will they merge with next? NAMBLA?

First rule of getting out of a hole… stop digging. LOL!

:smiley:

BTW: The ASHI-NAMBLA merger may be just a rumor. I’m checking into it.

:wink:

(ahem)…Okay, Nick. Joke is over. You can stop, now.

FYI, many of us will be leaving ASHI when the merger takes place. It’s truly a sad day for the entire profession when you have to see an association dumb itself down in order to maintain operating expenses.

I had kind of hoped to see ASHI emulate a more successful business model than the one they chose.

Somewhere in Northern Illinois there must be an ASHI bigwig in desperate need of a deal on a penile implant…:roll:

Alright, fun over.

I will say though, from a personal standpoint, I would prefer a little fierce competition. It is good for the inspection industry and challenge keeps me young.