Age of Home Inspectors

Did you say your just 18:twisted:

27 years old

28 years old a day going strong!

30 and wondering what happened to the last 10 years of my life. That went quick!!

62 and started with my first paid inspection July last year. Still in the slow years but picking up a bit now.

I will be 54 this January and have been doing inspections since 1988 (was a bank draw type inspection) and never looked back. Had some hurdles a few years back but still kickin as///s !!

Jim

I will be 72 in March and still climbing roofs did this one today:D:p

Good for you Charley!! When are you gonna hang up the hat and go fishing?:mrgreen: :wink:

Good for you Charlie , Char and I sold our company and retired at 75 .
We both are still very active just a bit slower and find they are now putting more salt in the bags for our water softener.
I still go up and shovel the snow of our solar panels and grow a pile of flowers in our green house and breed many fishes .

Glad for you stay at it my Friend.

I think I will start a new career at age 75 I want to ride bucking horses in the Rodeo;-)

Holy crap , did you go around Florida in a covered wagon?:wink:

Turning 76 in two months, inspecting 12 years. I walk every roof but I promised the wife I will buy a drone at 80

I am 70, but do not let the white hair fool you, young man.:smiley:

Wow guys, here I thought I was starting late in the field at 60 and find out I’m considered a youngster with some of us pushing 70.

Love hearing about the 70+ guys still in it and going strong. Much better career for longevity than construction, which was my previous business.