agents caught breaking the rules

Len I have re read my Post and you are correct it sure looks like it was directed at your wife .
I was wrong and should have corrected it a long time ago .
It definably was not directed at your wife .
If she has seen this or was told about It I am very sorry .
I with your permission would like to send her a big bouquet of flowers .

Again I wish to apologise to Len for this continuing on so long .

Thank you Roy. I will pass along your apology to my wife. You are welcome to send her flowers and I’m sure she would gracefully accept this gesture as a quality apology. Thank you on her behalf.

And so it ends!:!:

Till next time:mrgreen:
Cheers

And so it ends… finally;)

Till next time:mrgreen:

Cheers

Now Len, I ask you in all honesty, I said it appears you do not even know the man. I hope you now understand what I meant.

I hope I get open apology from anyone whom thought I was being malicious.

Mr. Cooke is a sterling example of how to act on and off of this message board. Please remember that.
Yes we may agree to disagree but not many apologize when found to be wrong.

Also, you allowed Jim M. to parade around stating openly on his website that he was a director of ACHI when he was not. Again many chastised Roy Cooke for pointing that out and have not apologized to him, including Jim M., for bring this misunderstanding to light.

Members, maybe when someone is trying to help it would be best as to hear them out. We all make mistakes. When we learn from them we move forward.
Best regards.
Robert.

If anyone wants to find out who the directors of IBM are, they would go to the IBM site. If anyone wants to find out who the Ministers in the government are, they would go to the Government site. If you want to find out who the directors, officers, past directors, member are of OntarioACHI, go to the OntarioACHI site. http://ontarioachi.ca

We are a volunteer run organisation, and while I personally have the skills, and probably the ability to hack other peoples sites to correct them, it’s illegal, it’s not my responsibility to do so.

The best we can do is to request information is removed. I’m sure you know of other members of the profession who claim they are certified in things they are not. Some say it because they haven’t updated their profiles, some say it becasue they don’t know better, others do it because they can, and it obviously makes them feel good. We are not the Internet police.

We have however asked a number of inspectors to remove OntarioACHI logos from their sites as they are not members. InterNACHI has had similar problems, as had ASHI and OAHI.

Does it get done? Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t.

The best place for source information is the source, and then verify it. If you don’t you might end up making the same mistakes as others who have sourced information from the wrong place.

As for us all making mistakes, I agree. I made a big mistake volunteering. But hey-ho, now I’m in the water, who cares how hot it gets?