AHIT Training/Test

Any advice or helpful tips??

Virginia girl getting her license!

I did AHIT and highly recommend InterNACHI’s courses instead. After I went through AHIT and passed their test, it was not enough to pass the CPI test here. AHIT is basically a sub-study for what interNACHI will provide. If you haven’t paid for AHIT yet, I recommend just going through InterNACHI.

JMHO…

3 Likes

Boo! I already paid and am about 5 weeks from my in person class/test. Been trying to find someone local to hook up with but no such luck!

No worries about the AHIT training. It is a good training class and really helps on understanding the basics, but the training and education you can get here is the best. My suggestion is to do both like I did, and let us know your location. Their may be mentors in your area willing to help out.

4 Likes

Liz, where are you located? You can do the AHIT class and I see that you joined InterNACHI so you can take their classes for more understanding:

Also, you may want to take advantage of your Education Team at education@internachi.org for specific questions e.g. 15 Steps to Become a Successful Home Inspector - InterNACHI® and InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors .

And there is the Helpful How-To Videos - InterNACHI® for many other things. And the InterNACHI online education page: How do I navigate the InterNACHI online education page? | InterNACHI FAQ

3 Likes

I’m in VA!

I had made a previous post reaching out to anyone local to even just this state, no response.

I’m in VA.
Thank you so much! I’ll do both since I’m already on board with AHIT.

1 Like

It will be worth your time taking both!! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like