Air Vent Inc. "FREE" Seminar in Toronto

This was a great seminar last year in Mississauga.
This year it’s in Vaughan (Hwys 400 & 7 area) on March 2, 2010.

Follow this LINK

To register call 1-800-373-0089, ext 205, or fill out the online form. Arrive at 7:30 a.m. for a FREE hot buffet. Seminar goes from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. (unless otherwise indicated)

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Christian!

Thanks for the info. I just registered. I may meet you there if you're attending.

All this and a free breakfast? I look forward to it.

In Springfield, MO last year…they gave away free buck knives.

Free knives here too, that’s why I’m going lol

Hey Harold,
I’ve registered and I look forward to meeting you (unless, of course, something comes up).

Cheers,
Christian

James,

I received a postcard a couple of days ago from Air Vent (since I was at the seminar last year), but there was no mention of the buck knife; but after registering, one gets this message:

Ask the Expert™ Seminar Registration

Why a seminar about attic ventilation? | Locations and Dates | Registration Form

Thank you for registering for the Air Vent Attic Ventilation: Ask the Expert seminar.

This confirms that you have registered for your preferred Air Vent seminar.
You should also receive a confirmation shortly at the email address you supplied. These will be the only forms of confirmation you receive from us.

And, as a thank you for attending this seminar you will receive a Buck Knife (while supplies last).

We will see you there!

So I guess the buck knives are still available.

I look forward to meeting you there Mark!

I registered a couple of days back for this. The Knives are great but the info and some of the tools (graphs, sliding ruler) and info they give you are better.

I’ve already had the pleasure of meeting Gerry, but I look forward to meeting anyone else that’s attending

I encourage all of you to attend this event,very informative
Harry