Airport Pat Downs

OK, I’ll start this thing.

Let’s hear it.

It will not be long when pat-downs will be required when you get stopped for a traffic violation.

At least, government will save billions when you can go to the airport and get free screenings for prostate cancer, breast cancer, etc.

What is this government coming to? Will a home owner require us to get a security check before we inspect their home? This is scary stuff.

If everyone quit flying for a few months this stuff would stop!

I think two days would change things instantly

When consumers quit flying, just think of Walt Disney World, cruise lines, Las Vegas, all will loose millions in tourist revenue. If I were them, I would be screaming. The federal government has stooped to the level of the terrorists themselves. They have all won.

Where is the United States of America?

It is stuff like this that causes civil unrest.

I am no longer flying anywhere until my grandson can fly without being harassed. This is the lowest thing that the government can do to it’s people. We can change it. There are 90 new members of the house of representatives. This will be change that I can believe in.

I know this is a big-ticket item for the right-wing nut jobs in America.

Thank Bush and Homeland security.

Flying Pasties company offers airline travelers protection against TSA ‘nude’ scanners

http://dc-cdn.virtacore.com/2010/11/pasties-thumb-500x373-84545-300x223.jpg

America has its downsides: Massive debt, poor math scores, Michael Moore. There’s also the TSA ogling and fondling passengers with its revealing backscatter technology and invasive pat-downs.

But the home of the brave is also home to enterprising capitalists who can turn a gag gift into an act of civil disobedience, not to mention a product experiencing brisk sales.

Say hello to the concealed weapon TSA must now deal with: Flying Pasties.

My wife has been away for 9 weeks and I have been thinking of going to the Airport just for the pat down.

Florida airport to opt out of TSA screening

Build it and they will leave.

Amid concerns over radiation from scanners, civil lawsuits over pat-downs, and general ineptitude on the part of TSA airport personnel, one Florida airport has thrown in the towel. Orlando Sanford International Airport has announced that it will opt out of the TSA’s screening program.

Excerpt: http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in-national/florida-airport-to-opt-out-of-tsa-screening

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/Skydancer30/daily_picdump_544_640_54.jpg

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/media/blogs/blog/30/rsz_tsa_pedophiles.jpg

I got the wrong job. :mrgreen:

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 is NATIONAL OPT-OUT DAY!

I’m buying a uniform - heading to the airport - AND start doing a pat down of well build women (for national security).

TSA Agents Absolutely Hate New Pat Downs, Find Them Disgusting And Morale Breaking

One of the common themes that people keep mentioning in talking about the new TSA pat down procedures is that those involved must “enjoy” the groping they’re giving people. But, of course, most TSA agents are normal every day people who don’t actually want to grope random people. Chris Tolles points us to a post from BoardingArea.com, who reached out to some TSA agents and found that many TSA agents hate the new rules and find it to be sapping morale to have to grope passengers. Some of it appears to be the verbal abuse they’re getting from travelers, but some of it is just the fact that they have to keep touching people they’d rather not touch in that way:
*“It is not comfortable to come to work knowing full well that my hands will be feeling another man’s private parts, their butt, their inner thigh. Even worse is having to try and feel inside the flab rolls of obese passengers and we seem to get a lot of obese passengers!” *
Of course, it does seem like a lot of the “morale” part comes from everyone accusing them of molesting them. I recognize, they’re not the ones making policy, but many of the people being groped do feel violated and it’s not surprising that many of them speak out.
*“Molester, pervert, disgusting, an embarrassment, creep. These are all words I have heard today at work describing me, said in my presence as I patted passengers down. These comments are painful and demoralizing, one day is bad enough, but I have to come back tomorrow, the next day and the day after that to keep hearing these comments. If something doesn’t change in the next two weeks I don’t know how much longer I can withstand this taunting. I go home and I cry. I am serving my country, I should not have to go home and cry after a day of honorably serving my country.” *
This is going to be a serious problem for the TSA if it doesn’t figure out something quick. So far, the TSA seems to be in near absolute denial that this is actually a problem, but if these TSA responses are indicative of how most TSA agents feel, there are going to be a lot fewer security people at airports very, very soon.

Excerpt: http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20101119/10225611947/tsa-agents-absolutely-hate-new-pat-downs-find-them-disgusting-morale-breaking.shtml