Al Qaida Terrorist Try To Blow Up Detroit Plane

The explosives on the bomber can be detected by scanning and physical search,
but for some reason our security system let a Muslim radical on the plane. Why
don’t we screen known Muslim extremist?

The young man, Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab, is the son of Alhaji Umaru Mutallab,
a former Nigerian minister and bank chairman. He was reported by his own father
6 months ago… plus his visa had already been revoked and he was already on
the feds watch list. He bought his ticket with cash and had no luggage. Why did we
not search this guy? Are we afraid of offending Muslims and our policy is too PC?
Blame it on Bush or Obama, but we need to wake up and realize that we are at
war with Muslim extremist-terrorist. This is not racism, this is a fact.

HMM just maybe just maybe someone in Amsterdam dropped the ball perhaps. dang it we should go there and run things and get er done

All planes that enter the US are screened by US standards. In some countries
you have to pass through local and US screening. You don’t know what
your talking about. If a plane lands in the US, it had to pass US security checks.

Also…

[Terror analyst:              U.S. State Dept. to blame for PC airline security; they 'don't want              to offend'](http://polijamblog.polijam.com/?p=12713)

Get ready for long lines…

http://www.chron.com/photos/2009/12/26/19757566/260xStory.jpg

Also… beware!

Barney Fife (James Snitch) is sending this thread to gov’t because he feels it
is a threat to our national security. In James’ world Obama is his god.

AIRLINE TERRORIST WAS BARRED FROM BRITAIN, YET ABLE TO BOARD U.S. BOUND JET

Why?

Let me guess, Obama’s fault? :roll:

Let’s get some perspective, here.

1. There are Islamist terroists out there who are trying to disrupt and kill Israel qand the U.S.

2. They are not doing so because of Israel’s existence but because of perceived slights to their sect of Islam (Wahabbee). To these, the fact that the Arab Islamic world is not the big world power is a slight to their beliefs and, therefore, they feel that they have to set this right. This is not my mere “opinion” this is what they have stated, again and again.

3. There is also friction between the Arab and the Persian denominations of Islam. Iran is trying to become the big guy on the block. That is why it is now waging a proxy war in Lebanon, Gaza and Syria using Hezbollah, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

4. There is also movement against Europe. Remember the nightly riots in Paris from about a year ago? Also the Madrid and London bombings.

5. There have been, on average, about 12 terrorist attempts, on U.S. soil since 9/11. Most of them have been thwarted but some have not.

6. There have also been “lone gunman” attempts. The shooting up of the Jewish center in Seattle and the automobile killer in San Francisco.

7. Say what you will, but during the Bush Administration, these terrorists were treated like the enemy combatants that they are. Gitmo kept them out of the U.S., for the most part.

8. Like Clinton before him, Obama is following the model of treating these people like criminals, not enemy combantants. Please note how this latest guy was read his “rights” and lawyered up. THis will forestall any attempts we would have to learn more about his connections and links, which will mean that other attempts may not be learned about and foiled.

9. The current administration, lead my Mr. Holder and his former fellow lawyers who were clogging the courts with attempts to free the Gitmo detainees and get them tried, as criminals, in the U.S. is not acting in a serious manner.

10. These acts are causus belli, acts of war, not crimes, and should be threated as such. The left refuses to see this because of their ideology, their internationalist mentality. They have, repeatedly, refused to accept that this is a global war, even though the other side has, repetatedly and clearly, said that they believe it is.

This is not the way to fight a war.

John i know that so with that said i said someone over there dropped the ball.
I cross the border a lot. I am also one of those for some reason is on the check list when i fly ( someone with the same name i was told ) so i have to use my full name including the middle name . I do not mind even when i get searched because the system works but it has it’s problems . as far has to offending someone i do not think it is a problem either They do that all the time. he slipped through thats all. Better training better people is what is needed.
as long as America has enemies someone will slip through just a fact of life.
No system is perfect. It would make no difference who is in power . 911 was a perfect example now wasn’t . People make mistakes computers also because people put the input in them.
As far as not knowing what i am talking about i guess we all can not be as wise as you.
As long as we whine about long lines and complain about the creamy white little old lady getting searched systems will fail. Treat EVERYONE as a threat it will work a lot better

This is the main point. We are at war and cannot afford the luxury
of being PC toward those who fit the profile. Muslim fundamentalist
have declared jihad against America. Obama cannot just tell us
that there is no war on terror anymore. We all want peace, but
at this time, we are still at war. Never forget 9-11.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/UfXuaTeWaDc/0.jpg

For some reason, the voices are wanting McKKKenna to spread more false rumors about the President of the United States. This time, the voices are telling him that President of the United States denies that our country is at war and that we are not fighting terrorism anymore.

When he realizes that no one is taking him seriously and the voices finally begin to drive him to take matters into his own hands, I hope that the Secret Service agents move in swiftly and finally take him into custody.

Jim, your ad hominum arguements are always amusing, but they do not address what John or I have been saying, nor do they answer it.

It is clear that the President, and his justiice dept. is not addressing the terroist threat as a war, but as criminal activity. The left, including Mr. Obama and Mr. Holder are reverting back to the Clinton methodology. They have been saying, for years, that the War of Terror was just a distraction that Cheney cooked up.

It is not.

Al Qeada, as well as Hamas, Hesbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood (fronts group proxies for Iran) has publically, many times, proclaimed war on the U.S. (or The Great Satan, as they call us). Leftist, most probably, do not believe them because when the left speaks, in public, they do not say what they mean (if they did, they would never get any support).

Obama has, for a year, missed opportunities to support the disenants in Iran and, instead, sought “dialog” with them. The result? Iran has had another yerar do develope missles and nukes. Obama lashed out at Israel and has given aid (in the form of foreign aid) to Hamas (which they have used to re-arm themselves).

Obama has moved the KSM trial to New York and bestowed on KSM “contitutional rights” that are unpresidented in history. Enemy combatants are NOT under the perview of the Geneva Accords and have no rights. Al Qeada is not a signatory to those accords and neither is Iran and certailly not Hamas or Hezbollah.

In other words, The president is changing the policy of the U.S. back to what it was under Clinton. Not a war, but criminal activity.

And, I believe, this is a dangerous move. It is also a move that is not supported by the majority of the American people.

Hope this helps;

HOMELAND CHIEF SAID THE TERROR ATTEMPT THAT WAS STOPPED BY PASSENGERS IS
PROOF THAT THE ‘THE SYSTEM WORKED’

WTF??? The spin never stops. What a joke.
I’m sure everyone is taking great comfort in the homeland chief’s words.

Here is another right wing radical that holds Obama responsible for our national security policy.
James can send this guys name to the gov’t also. I am sure they will appreciate detective
Barney Fife and all his good work. :slight_smile:

Rep Hoekstra: ‘Fair’ to hold Obama responsible for terror attack

Discourse on the various ways in which various people would like to see our government respond to various conditions is a harmless and benign means of killing the clock. That has nothing to do with my providing copies and links to Bubba’s hundreds of threads and verbal attacks against the President of the United States, his support for those expressing violent intents to deal with governmental policies they do not agree with, and obsessive/compulsive collection and elation of every negative spin ever published regarding the President of the United States to agencies of government interested in monitoring them.

He may be perfectly harmless…just a blubbering, drooling idiot wasting his life hating another black man. I don’t know, but I certainly don’t want to be reading of any drastic acts on his part later and wondering if I should have done something.

There are professionals who can read and interpret the quantity and the intensity of his expressions of hate for the President of the United States to determine how much, if any, threat he might pose to the security of the United States. They may be discounting it…and they may have his phone tapped. I don’t know and, frankly, don’t care.

You are a LIAR.

Provide one example, of the “hundreds” of post that you claim, of where I support
those who have violent intents toward the gov’t. I will bet you $1000 you cannot
provide just one.

Instead of discussing facts, you create slander and outright lies… and then claim to
turn over the names of nachi members to the gov’t. You are out of your mind.

**Police have arrested a another Nigerian man who reportedly became verbally disruptive and barricaded himself in the bathroom of a Detroit-bound Northwest Airlines flight on Sunday.

**http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581232,00.html

Update… it appears this man may have just been sick and was no threat. … Developing.

Actually, it is proof that this bozo’s bomb didn’t. Combusted insteqd of expolding.

Gotta love these clowns. Can’t even get explosives to work right every time.

It’s part of the asymetrical warfare conundrum. These Islamist idiots have never developed the level of civilization necessary to designe their own weapons, so they have to rely on other contries (Russia, China, etc) to supply them with the weapons.

Example is Saudi Arabia. It has lots of oil, but has never gotten their education level up to the point where they can produce a petrolium engineer. Likewise Iran. Lots of oil, byt no refineries. They have to import their gasoline.

All these countries can produce is wacked out young idiots who can’t get any decent girl to marry them, so they hope that Allah will give them 72 of them.

Good luck with that, Achmed. :mrgreen:

You are the liar, Bubba.

LOL, another bet huh, Johnny Boy.

Johnny boy & other NJs theme song

Met a girl called lola and I took her back to my place
Feelin guilty, feelin scared, hidden cameras everywhere
Stop! hold on. stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me
But Im really not as cool as Id like to be
cause theres a red, under my bed
And theres a little yellow man in my head
And theres a true blue inside of me
That keeps stoppin me, touchin ya, watchin ya, lovin ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin kinda queer
Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
She said, man, theres really something wrong with you.
One day youre gonna self-destruct.
Youre up, youre down, I cant work you out
You get a good thing goin then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for
So much to aim for, so much to try for
You blowing it all with paranoia
Youre so insecure you self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(here it goes again)
Paranoia, the destroyer

Dr. dr. help me please, I know youll understand
Theres a time device inside of me, Im a self-destructin man
Theres a red, under my bed
And theres a little green man in my head
And he said, youre not goin crazy, youre just a bit sad
cause theres a man in ya, knawin ya, tearin ya into two.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health
Destroy friends, destroy yourself
The time device of self-destruction
Light the fuse and start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(heres to paranoia)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(hey hey, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(and it goes like this)

Paranoia, the destroyer
(and it goes like this.)
](http://www.nachi.org/music)

we will not tell anyone who is working at Oak Ridge will we. Iranians north and south Koreans the odd Russian and so on it is like the united nations there, i Am sure every religion you can name. If your going to secure airports from nut jobs you have to treat all people the same Profiling will not work 100% . Can any one tell a Muslim terrorist from a middle eastern Christian? They are doing not so bad securing borders and airports considering how many pass through all over the world. If you think about it.

Look up Oak Ridge if you want to find out what is out there