Alan Carson of Carson Dunlop latest to sell out to a hedge fund

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/23/2149939/0/en/FAX-Capital-Corp-Announces-Acquisition-of-Carson-Dunlop-Associates-Ltd.html

NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES

They’re coming for you, Nick… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apparently, with ASHI having to let go its staff, NAHI gobbled up by InterNACHI, HomeGauge sold to an insurance company, AHIT and Carson Dunlop sold to hedge funds, the ASHI School failing to get accredited, and ISN sold to Porch… InterNACHI is the last man standing. We won simply by hanging in there longer than everyone else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please DO NOT go the route of the a Hege Fund. In an old life as a vendor in a different industry, EVERY single company I worked with that did, they were all eventually laid off, the company went to shit, and was then just sold around to other companies every couple years as any semblance of profit could be sucked out and then it was discarded.

While I don’t use HG, AHIT, or Carson I do not have high hopes for their employees or their current clients over the next 1-2 years. Things will probably take a massive nose dive.

I setup InterNACHI so that it can never be bought up. And besides that, InterNACHI appraised at $120 million, so no one could afford it anyway.

3 Likes

Let’s make a deal!