Alberta government establishes Home Inspector standards.

Thanks Vern, that is what I expected, but wanted to make sure.

Nick,

Inquiring minds want to know what is happening in Ontario?

That is good news now I don’t have to say anything about what this 2 Year inspection course endorsed by “Mike Holmes” for a license to do HI in SSM Ontario soon!
There are 20 listed under HI in this small town.
And it burns my *** that they can just walk in and cause trouble with the public perception of what an inspector does.:mad:

Hey, Brian.

You need to see this.

You and your pals can sing along at the next circle jerk.:smiley:

Thanks! I needed that. A little bit of humour goes along way.
Reminds me of the quote " laugh at tragedy"

In then words of a ball player, I belive…“It ain’t over 'til it’s over”

In the words of another ball player …

“If the world was perfect, it wouldn’t be.”

It’s gotta be pretty tough being you, right now.:smiley:

Christopher:

You seem to be a thinking man and not simply a following sheeple that thinks online certification is the way to go…keep digging and raising hell…this industry has a long way to go to gain true credibility and get properly trained and accredited Hi’s into the field.

Overnight certification…what crap!!..truly sad!!

“The public has no clue”…Nick Gromicko

The public has no clue nor does the public doesn’t want to spend the time and energy to figure out who is the best inspector in town.

The government of Alberta and the Master Inspector Certification Board now make it easy for the consumer to find the best inspector in town.

Now we know the kinds of things the ugly girls say to each other when they sit at home, alone, on Prom Night. LOL

And for non-CMIs, we are submitting all our inspection courses for approval. These courses have already been awarded 700 government approvals… soon to be 701.

Must be tough being you…sitting at home waiting for work calls to come in…and waiting for me to post so you can make your life feel useful!!

I’m on a road trip beginning 20 energy retrofit QC inspections plus 1 regular HI on my way to present location. Now typing from my Alma Mater where I’ll be having a class reunion this weekend.

Gotta go to work!! Don’t wait up for me!!

LOL. Yes…sure. Nice try, Putz. Hey…Brian…This song is for you.

Oh…and try to keep your old school chums from running your jock strap up the flagpole like they did in the old days. You’re going to be needing it as you try to keep up with the CMIs who will be mentoring those whom you have been warning. LOL

Nice try…No one would ever consider that…I played on both the school’s top tier football and hockey teams!!!

BTW, Almost forgot…had a chat with a little bridie yesterday…told me about a CMI involved in a law suit…I’ll tell you more when I hear it!!!

LOL. “Almost forgot”…LOL.

I would have given you credit for being a better liar than that. Oh, well. Better hurry up and get those 6 bajillion inspections done on the way to your 4th grade reunion. After all, those were probably the best three years of your life. LOL

Oh. An all-girls’ school, eh? Sorry. My bad.:wink:

You make this too easy. I’ll check back later when I have more time.

I suppose after you have failed to convince your government of their “error” in not paying any attention to you … we can all laugh at that, too. You certainly do make this fun.

Mr.Bushart
Roy sent me your post. Made my day.
So now you see FogHorn LegHorn at work.
Love the YouTube. Good old Connie song wasted on and arrogant fool.
I took a photo of MacMouth.:eek: he’s not a real person.

Brian writes:

I will publicly state for the record that we’ve never been sued or even threatened with a suit.

Lawsuits are public documents and so if what Brian claims was true, he could have just as easily found and posted the suit. But as is often the case, what Brian says is false.

Now that one Province in his country has “recognized” (God, I love that word) CMI and is using it for grandfathering, and another Province is about to, Brian has resorted to something worse than posting hearsay… Posting factually-incorrect hearsay from an unidentified party (“little birdie”).

I’m a CMI and have been involved in law suits on behalf of my clients seeking restitution from a builder, an incompetent inspector and a tenant that wrecked the property.
The professor did not say why the CMI was involved
My research of court cases involving HI’s found that there were more HIs testifying as expert witnesses on behalf of clients then being sued because of incompetence.

The bottom line is that anyone can sue anyone for anything at any time. The fact that a CMI was sued ( if professor Mcnutty’s story is true) means nothing. But the Prof never let the truth stand in the way of . . . . . a little birdie.