Alberta pre-licensing curriculum for home inspectors.

Brian, please show your qualifications, I never know who you are? And where you come out from.
You make too much noisy!
CAHPI?

James I quess Brian is too busy to chat today!:smiley:

http://www.ahi-ns.ca/inspector.htm

He will be back just like always telling very one how much they have missed and how much he knows.
He is a parasite who does not belong to any association .
He tries to make others look stupid and him look smart
He has no use for Nick NACHI and many of the Members of NACHI .
He is a braggart non stop and seems to be most happy when others try to tell him to grow up and stop being so pushy .
I would be very surprised of he does not have lots to say about this Post too.
Looks to me he has worn out his welcome at a lot of places .
He seems to live in the past and just loves to tell about what he has done in the past .
If he gets a question to answer it is ignored if it might show him up.

He was here looking this morning , He Needs NACHI to fill his wants .

Last Activity: 6/24/11 6:06 AM

As you can see, James…just ask Roy…he’s fixated on what I do!!

It’s called “ROY and the BRIANSTALK”, a little game he likes to play!!

On the road yesterday and today…7 inspections, 708 miles

7 inspections at a minimum of three hours each, equals 21 hours. With an estimated 15 hours of sunshine that would mean that at least two inspection were completed in the dark. Now, add in time for lunch, and . . . ah . . . personal needs and we are now up to at least 24 hours with no sleep! :shock:

Of course there is always the 708 miles driven in one day, but it looks like we have no time left for driving after 24 hours of inspecting. Must be some kind of Space bending ‘warp drive’ in the old Volvo!

Wow! That is quite a performance Brian ( or should I say Captain Kirk)? :roll::smiley:

Beam me up Scotty! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoong http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
Brian, please show your qualifications, I never know who you are? And where you come out from.
You make too much noisy!
CAHPI?

You are correct for once , I follow you around to see what more BS Brian the parasite has to tell us about .
You are an arrogant person who has the ability to give help but seem to want to show how great you are and how others are stupid .
You have no use for NACHI,NicK and many of our members .
Your exaggerating self promotion only makes you look silly .
With your attitude you are a disgrace to our industry .
You are a cheapskate who loves to tell about how you have destroyed other Trade persons and Home Inspectors .
Our industry does not need self centered people like you .
The sooner you grow up or leave NACHI the better I will like it .

Where U been, George?? Taking a lot of time to run the colossal ACHI where I see a new post every day or 2!!! LOL I see it has screwed up your imagination!

Brian,

Your bragging has tripped you up yet again!

If you are going to brag how great you are make sure the facts add up!

Drive buys don’t count Brian, you of all people weaseling out of a thorough proper inspection!

Lurking Brian?

Good thing you don’t post on ACHI its bad enough we all have to endure your blabbing, meaningless, tortuous, long winded bragging on Nachi. You and Larson should get together at Blab Fest 2011. :mrgreen:

Please stay away from ACHI people like you are not wanted!

At a single post every other day, seems like not many people want to be there!!

You and George (The other two of the THREEE I’s GANG- **IMPLY, INSINUATE, INNUENDO; Motto: **create a “situation” when we don’t have facts) quickly jumped (couldn’t move fast enough) to a conclusion I was doing regular home inspections…too bad boys…a poor attempt to run me down!!

Try again later when you have more time to gather facts!!! Oh, Right!!! you don’t need those!!

So what were they? Drive buys?

Facts please.

From above…"Oh, Right!!! you don’t need those!! "