All InterNACHI members now have Accident/Death Insurance, paid for by InterNACHI.

60% :roll: :roll:
What ever the # ASHI accounts for every #.
All one has to do is search states that have Lic to see your #s are waaaaay down from what you claim.

Dumb ones:roll: :roll:
The ones that stay in this business very long at all see that taking on-line quizzes, watching your movies from venders selling their products, and selling nacho marketing stuff doesn’t help them get the knowelge to stay around.

I gotta admit, I did find it interesting, the NJ inspector that spoke highly of Joe F seminar, quickly deleted the comment how he saved several $s, several times in ins deductables since knowing Joe for the past 5 yrs:roll: :roll:

Dang… All I ever heard, was I looked like sonny bono.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How many toes do you have? I have 10, I think you have more toes than you realize! :mrgreen:

I can name all 9 and 2 have returned. 9 minus 2 = 7.

When Nick was walking on the beach at the Florida convention I noticed that he had 6-toes on one foot and 7-toes on the other foot:p

So… if the matter comes up again…there is room for more…\:D/ :mwa-hah: \:D/

http://q8tik.wordpress.com/2007/04/09/marilyn-monroe-had-six-toes/

Frank, Where the seven toes on your club foot? :mrgreen:

This thread is great…

Nick, you never miss an opportunity to put a link up on all your posts. As irrelevant as it may be. Priceless :smiley:

Ben, my response is as follows:

www.nachi.org/benefits.htm

and furthermore:

www.nachi.org/success.htm

and one other thing:

www.nachi.org/rigorous2006.htm

For more information visit www.IAC2.org as seen on www.NACHI.TV

P.S.

www.nachi.org/whats_new.htm

… and one for Ben at FREA: http://www.nachi.org/freegl.htm

Dan,

If you were a INACHI member, you could take advantage of the free insurance Coma Benefit Rider. Provided they cover pre-existing conditions. :wink:

Baited you into giving me some free press! Thanks!

Funny with all of those pictures of Marilyn Monroe…I don’t ever recall looking at Her feet…probably just Me though…

ROTFLMAO!\:D/

You mean her feet were visible in the photo??.. Gee I never noticed:p

I’ll pass… Last I heard busshy was trying to recoup his losses from his failed hearing aid business, by becoming a nachi vendor selling computer chips that all nacho members will be required to have inserted in their foreheads, so nick knows where they are, and when they get injured or killed, then he and busshy can collect and split the $s from the ins company.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Let’s get back to the thread topic… Great benefit… considering you’ll be dead or crippled and now your wifes will have plenty of money to run off with a new guy!

Still waiting for an aswer from my post in the special discounts section…

Again, see post #4 of this thread… also post #17.

Ben,
What does YOUR old lady look like?

If she is “Good Looking” maybe YOU should not get this insurance!:shock:

After all there are a lot of NACHI brothers in your area.\:D/ :mwa-hah: \:D/

{ROTFLMAO…Sorry I could not resist:p }