All these notices from Nick

This is getting ridiculous

5 Likes

Worse clutter than the education threads not that long ago. He must really be hurtin’ for website clicks. His multi-million hits quota must be comin up short again!!

3 Likes

Only thing worse is his weekly post telling us what he posted the week prior! WTF for?? We didn’t want to see it the first time around!!

2 Likes

It’s like he’s giving us a hint and telling us to go find somewhere else to share thoughts and ask questions.

Really sux having to dig through the long list of garbage just to find any new REAL posts!

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s a lot there but I have found some good stuff in it. I often wonder how/who comes up with all this. If it’s Nick and Ben actually generating all the content they must never sleep.

1 Like

I agree jj

4 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to bury those idiotic Covid threads. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

All he has to do is move them to the NFE ‘Not For Everyone’ section where all the political stuff lives.
Now you understand why I jump Joey’s shit for posting his crap, non-funny, junk in the meme thread. I don’t want that thread banished to the hell hole he loves to live in!! An occasional ‘funny’ political meme is fine. We all do it from time to time. Just not his “attack” crusade BS!! Destroys the intent of this thread.

3 Likes

Bravo!! And no one from InterNACHI has the balls to take a stance. Pathetic overall. Just move them to The Lounge NFE. It really bothers me how Nick and Ben run a “professional” forum. Sad!

1 Like

A few of those posts and guides are ok. Most feel just like clickbait, taking a shallow yet decisive approach to complex topics that come with shades of grey.

Inspectors deal in grey all the time: is it bad enough to call out, will this really be a problem. Only code inspectors have absolutes, and even then, it’s not absolutely absolute.

1 Like

Watch it, this place is getting as bad a Facebook.

5 Likes

Nick and Ben are letting it go in a downward spiral. It’s really a shame on their part.

This stuff makes this site relative, but that is a bit much all at one time. I agree.

1 Like

It’s not Nick who is actually posting these. He has an assistant that does it. I saw the post announcing she was taking over his forum posts a while ago but can’t find it now.

Doesn’t really matter who is, they are annoying as hell.

4 Likes

But I’m willing to bet she is posting all these nonsense threads at Nick’s direction. So be it If that’s what they think is best. But I’m out of here here until they lay up on it, it’s way past annoying and out of hand.

3 Likes

Now that they are on to posting all the stuff in the Store does it count as spam…?

2 Likes

Amen to that, although if clicks are what he’s after then… :thinking:

1 Like

I use the dismiss new button to get rid of them.