All these notices from Nick

I disagree that “ignoring” is their opt out. Big time on them bringing lawsuits but scared shitless on having one brought. I am a Moderator and Admin on 2 unrelated boards. I sure as heck know when to delete, move and place threads where they belong on the particular forums. These guys shit their diapers every time.

when-nick-makes-5aadd0

1 Like

nick3

1 Like

Nick Offerman looks like…
nick

2 Likes

nick4

7 Likes

2 Likes

nick5

2 Likes

Here you go, Thomas.
200 (5)

4 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkk!!!

5 Likes

Oops… you meant Nick. My Bad!!

1 Like

You’ll all get just a bunch of BS spinnin’ CRAP… … …
Down a rabbit hole with no resolution unless you wanna blindly

2 Likes

What are you paying for, internet access? @gromicko isn’t posting anything other than what can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection.

I don’t get it, extreme political views are acceptable, but home Inspection articles are not.

https://forum.nachi.org/guidelines

I’m not sending any notices. I haven’t sent a mass email in years. What notices are you getting? What do they say?

This is what we are referring to. Hundreds and hundreds of forum posts over the last few weeks.

3 Likes

hah! thats awesome. he most likely carved those.

1 Like

You don’t think he already knew that? … … … . … …

2 Likes

Lol, didn’t seem like it.

3 Likes

Apparently they/Nick doesn’t care. Now it’s flooded with Spam, at least is Spam in my opinion.

3 Likes

I suspect InterNACHI is running a message board Algorithm.
Threads go back to normal after several days.
No big deal.

Sleep?

The best way to get a good night’s sleep is to work incredibly hard (to exhaustion) on your business as if everything good in your world is dependent upon its success. That’ll result in a good night’s sleep every time.

So, smash your TV with a hammer.

Don’t post too much.

Don’t read posts too much.

2 Likes