Almost free energy

michael you need to go back and read the post again then you might see why i need an investor, instead of accusing me of trying to defy physics

this is what i am looking for, someone who knows what to do,yes i will make sure a disclosure form is signed, please e-mail me bruce so i can discuss this more with you, you are close enough for me to come show you the plans in person if you are truly interested. klott1look4u@comcast.net thanks, ken

Tell me you are joking ,You do not believe this happened do you ?

Ken, I accused you of nothing and in fact encourged you to protect your idea.
Look for a venture capitalist if you need funds to bring this idea to market.

Ken,

that email is not working, have another?

i know for a fact it happened roy, it was on the six o’clock news here in atlanta, i saw the car, engine and man in warner robbins ga. if i remember right he got 4 million from an saudi oil tycoon for the technology.

klott1Look4upi@yahoo.com or kenlott@1Look4u.com make sure you use the number one and not the exclamation point bruce.

o.k. sorry if i took it the wrong way, how would i go about finding one of these? thanks, ken

I see ??? another fox news exclusive I guess???/

While I agree that a degree of cynicism can be healthy, may I remind skeptics of the work of Nicola Tesla?
What Ken proposes is but a fraction of what Tesla worked on . . .

hey russell, where did you say you were from in ga.? and how did you end up in idaho? forgive me but i have never heard of tesla. can you enlighten me please?

http://www.vfinance.com/

nope late 70’s or early 80’s, fox was not even around here then, in fact you may not have even had t.v. in canada yet. :roll:

right on, thanks for the link michael. see i knew i could find out info here!

Cumming & Dawsonville.

Idaho? Long story, beginning with the 4-page note my wife left for me when I got home from work one day 8 years ago (she took off for CA after 20 years together, with my close friend, but hey, what are friends for?). So, ask me why I never remarried . .

See:
http://inventors.about.com/od/tstartinventions/a/Nikola_Tesla.htm

for starters. He invented radio (not Marconi), AC current (not Edison), x-rays & more. He also ran an auto with no fuel system or carburator, 80 MPH, harnessing “Universal Energy”. He wanted to provide free electrical power to the masses, but George Westinghouse had issues with that (no money in it) . . .

sorry about that, man you would not recognize those places now from 8 years ago! thanks for the info, i will check it out. ken p.s. idaho is an awesome state too, beautiful! we definitely live in the most awesome country on earth, beauty in every state!

Ken, please read those links that Michael posted. They will be critical in you being taken seriously or being accused of being a fraud and a charlatan.

The key will be in keeping yourself open and available to all and not asking for lots of money and investors up front, and willingness to let your project be tested out by reputable people repeatedly.

Read those links, go to the forums set up for people who test these devices and invent them, get help, do this the right way, and I’m sure you will succeed. :slight_smile:

And Russell. I read of Tesla last night so yes. Absolutely. The gov’t and anyone else it seems will do whatever it takes to shut people up who are a threat. Tesla and Ken Lott if he turns out to have the right…or the wrong…idea.

Tesla also inveted Wireless Power. Created an invention that ran off of the cosmic rays. This has been lost to the public.

Ken, when I go visit Mom in Cumming, I’m glad I left when I did.
It used to be a 5 minute drive across town, now it’s an ordeal to get from the north end, W of 400, to Majors Rd, E of 400. Don’t miss it a bit.

Wendy, Tesla did some of those experiments down near our old stomping grounds - Colo Springs!

Dig deeper, and you’ll find the truth behind the Philadelphia Experiment. I knew one of the (few) survivors. The USN coerced Tesla to do the experiment (before it was ready) as part of anti-radar testing during WWII. The results were macabre.

Wow! Fascinating! :slight_smile: I plan on doing alot more investigating! Also, there are some great eBook downloads I’m going to get that will allow me to build my own solar panels and other type of energy devices that will let me go off-grid! I’m very excited!

Thanks to Michael Larson for the links!