American Home Warranty Company

Yes, they are covering the foundation movement caused by the gutter drain being clogged. If there was no gutter drain clogged, there would be no foundation movement.

Questions from your previous posts. Each of these numbered questions correspond to the numbers in red above.

1. What State(s) have they been kicked out of and fined?
  2. What State(s) and State laws are they not complying with that caused them to be kicked out of that State?
  3. What States have they received cease and desist orders from?
  4. How are they not compliant and again what States is this occurring?
  5. This is a multi-part question.
    [LIST=1]
  6. Are you offering your warranty services in Texas?
  7. Under what company name are you offering them?
  8. Are you registered and/or licensed in Texas to offer these warranties? What registrations and/or licenses do you hold and from what agencies?

[/LIST]

So your company sends out the contractor, not the buyer gets to choose his own?

I do not mean to criticize the way you run your business, so please do not take it that way because as far as I am concerned, it is your business and you can run it anyway you like.
But wouldn’t it be better to let the owner of the home pick their own contractor, that way you would avoid the complaints such as the second complaint from the top on this website http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Residential.Warranty.Services.317-573-2088/review/list .

Nathan,
You need to check again, you have 14 complaints. RWS of America, LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile
I can understand having continued complaints, makes it hard to keep track of.
Every inspector that ever has tried telling Service Magic, about their complaints, has found out the Service Magic says the same thing you do. That the large number of complaints are not that big of a deal. If I was you I would reconsider your thinking, because you do not want your company to be know as the Service Magic of home warranties.:shock:

American Home Warranty Company beats Residential Warranty Services in customer satisfaction. Only one complaint in three years.
http://www.bbb.org/cincinnati/Business-Reviews/insurance-homeowners/american-home-warranty-llc-in-new-richmond-oh-10002674

Keep spinning, Nathan, and will continue to point out the truth.

You do not understand! Most inspectors do not want their warranty company to find legal ways not to pay a claim. They do not want their customers to have to fight with the warranty company, just because a policy is worded in such a way that it lets the warranty company off the hook of paying.
If you look at AHWC policy and you can see several ways AHWC could have gotten out of paying the $2,000. Even you gave an example of why your company would not had paid the claim. AHWC treats the customer fairly and does not employ tactics other warranty companies use to get out of paying.

I got to say one thing about you. When you were backed into a corner, you came clean that you would have not paid the claim and how you avoid paying claims. Most past vendors would have just continued with their lies.
I will give you credit for that.

Nathan just emailed me and said after looking at the documents, he would have paid the claim.
I asked him why he told me, No, a few weeks ago? He gave me an answer basically saying he did not know the specifics of the problem.