Americans struggling to pay for groceries vs. Biden's 87,000 new, armed IRS agents

Taken out of context, like a true Republican.

1 Like

The only difference between Republicans and liberals is I support your freedom of speech. You have used the quote option on this forum just like I did for you.

1 Like

You quoted a portion of what I said and commented on that portion. I quoted your entire statement. I support everyone’s freedom of speech. I support Nick’s freedom of speech. The IRS may not.

Accoding to the tax returns NACHI released publicly for 2021, it is a 501c6, which does not have the political restrictions.

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/business-leagues#:~:text=An%20organization%20that%20otherwise%20qualifies,purpose%20without%20jeopardizing%20its%20exemption.

4 Likes

Then I retract my comments.

Furthermore, I’m not InterNACHI.
Furthermore, I haven’t even been employed by InterNACHI since COVID started.
Furthermore, even if InterNACHI wanted to support a political candidate, it could, but doesn’t. It doesn’t even take an official position on inspector licensing which is certainly something a trade association can do. Our counterpart in real estate, the National Association of REALTORs not only takes political positions, it spent $44 million in 2021 lobbying and supporting candidates. It should. It’s a trade association. InterNACHI spend $0.
Furthermore, I was hard on Trump on issues like pardoning that war criminal Eddie Gallagher. We should have hung him. It’s just that the screw ups Trump made, didn’t have much effect on inspectors.

Now back to the thread topic: FJB. He’s harming the inspection industry. Maybe he’s great on other issues, I don’t know. But he’s bad for our members’ businesses. Why IRS' $80B expansion is a 'nightmare' for small business

2 Likes

You were so sure of the requirements yesterday. This is what liberals do. They spread misinformation and try to suppress the truth.

2 Likes

Thank goodness

1 Like

Not true… only Republicans are capable of misinformation

1 Like